Trying To Save Me from MYSELF

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mehediask, Aug 21, 2021.

1. You were able to stay away from PMO for ten days, that is an achievement. And you know your weak moments, situations that trigger you, like work and boredom. That is good too. Obviously you will have to work from time to time :) What can you do? Good question. Try to cut your work in bits and pieces, not thinking of the huge amount, take it bit by bit, moment to moment. Then think of staying away from PMO for one working day only. One working day at a time. As you know these situations are delicate, get prepared ahead. Do some breathing exercise, work out before work maybe. Meditate for a short while, learn to observe your thoughts and urges, develop an inner witnesser. Like you would watch a movie but not getting pulled into the story. Hope that helps. Stay strong, keep going, keep growing.

mehediask likes this.
  2. Qanihil

Qanihil Fapstronaut

Hey, I am from Bangladesh too.From which district, do you belong ? Let's become friends.Hopefully it will benefit both of us in this war against our addiction.

Spontifex and mehediask like this.
  3. mehediask

mehediask Fapstronaut

@Spontifex thank you so much .. your advice will be very helpfull for me... and i am also doing that what you told me.. now i decide to do some work in one day.. and just focus that one day work .. not taking stress to much to thinking a huge work .. so, i appreciate your valuable suggestion.

Spontifex likes this.
  4. mehediask

mehediask Fapstronaut

@Qanihil i am very glad to see here..i think it is not that much neccesery to know the district name for becoming friends.. we can share our experience and daily work ... everyday.. and can discuss how to leave this pmo addiction everyday.. if you want..? we both from bangladesh.. it is much enough for information of each other. thank you so much for being with me..

Qanihil and Spontifex like this.