1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Two addictions: PMO and internet

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Infinit∃being, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Infinit∃being

Infinit∃being Fapstronaut

22 yo here. I'm hoping that my relapse a few days ago will mark the end of my addiction.

My two biggest addictions are PMO and excessive computer usage and it was 9 months ago or so that I finally realized they are problems that need to be dealt with. I try to tackle them both at once, since to me they are very closely related.

There is plenty of personal showing that neither habit are doing me good and I have much better things I'd like to spend my time on, but quitting an entrenched habit is hard. One of the difficulties is that the internet is clearly very useful and so I can't completely leave it out.

I recently thought of a few novel but hopefully effective changes to dealing with both addictions. I'll share them due time unless theres interest right now.

A bit about me: I think many people find me unusual. That's OK, I like unusual people too - people who dare to be different, people who dare to be themselves, people who have the courage to be honest with themselves, people who try to face the truth and all the difficulties in their lives, people who dare to chase their dreams. I am a sexual minority, but that doesn't apply to everyone. LGBT just happens to be a non-standard social trait and people who subscribe to such groups clearly have at least started to accept themselves and show courage to be different. I'd rather be a friend of someone who is poor but strives to follow their dreams than someone who is rich but has a job he or she hates.

In any case, my hope is that quitting these habits will help me in being able to follow my dreams. At least, I expect to have a whole lot more time on my hands.

Hope I can have a great time here and maybe even make some new friends.

2. Blue

Blue Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forums! You will find men here who will share their experience, strength, and hope with you and help you become PMO free. I'd suggest finding an accountability parter and starting a journal in the section for 20-24 year olds. These are things that help me. Good luck and feel free to contact me anytime.