Two months in

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by fapachino, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Well I wrote this thread a one month in http://www.nofap.com/forum/showthread.php?30786-One-month-in and just wanted to give an update.

I'm doing good and coping well with a lot of things in my life that I would have struggled with in the past. Just generally feel happier and more in control, pretty much what other people report. I still get urges and I've noticed I've starting checking out woman a lot more again so I need to watch this. I just almost can't be bothered fapping anymore. Just seems so lame and I can't be bothered getting myself revved up to do it. That's not flatline, just not to interested in fapping. I've got a good accountability partner and we email each day to let us know how we're going and to encourage each other and that has been great too.

So I guess I would say keep going. I'm hoping that I'll never PMO again. I know for sure that if I start again and then my life goes downhill again then I'll know exactly what the cause is and how to fix it but I don't want the crap life so I'm going to try and keep well away from that.

Stay strong men!

2. Congratulations fapachino ! That is a big accomplishment ! Keep it up !