1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Remember when i said that i sleep only 4 hours at night and wake for 20 hours a day with a lot of damn energy? I now go to bed at 12:00 a.m and wake up at 2:30 a.m which means i got only 2 and and a half hours of sleep and i am full of energy through the day for 21.5 hours a day and i dont need naps at all its like i am some type of a machine that doesnt need sleep at all, pinch me i am lucid dreaming!

Oh and i forgot to say that i am on day 82 now and its only 8 days that separate me from day 90, a big bravo for me!!!

Captain! and gagate like this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Dude, you need to sleep properly. 2 hours of sleep cannot be good for you.

Get_It and Jack1211 like this.
  3. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I don't take any advices from A lazy depressed fast food beta male cashier
    Octopus who can't control his life.

4. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Hello jack

it's good you are sleeping less, that's a sign you are gaining extra energies and you need less sleep.

Quality and quantity of food intake also influences sleep, physical work etc

On a side note for, the person I have as avatar, called ramalinga aka vallalar, claimed sleep from a higher perspective isn't good, in fact every time you sleep there's a loss of consciousness, he had achieved the sleepless state and never needed to sleep, but I know many other realized sages that did it. That doesn't mean one shouldnt' sleep, but obviously it's possible to progressively reduce sleep.

as far as @Infrasapiens, alas, he's having a hard time from his posts, compassion to him.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019