1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Urge to meet a girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by EnterTheMatrix, Aug 8, 2019.

MO or Sex? But to sex is to find a girl, for that needs the time which comes between my daily activi

1. MO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. SEX

11 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

I am maintaining my streak currently on day 122, and I am getting aroused but not wanting the PMO as my addiction is gone. But I am getting this urge to meet girls rather have sex it is so high. Now you will say then meet some girl , but I have to study for my exams and I am so busy with many things . So what should I do now . Sometimes I get a thought of ejaculation to get off that urge but still i can't do it as I have made it to 122 days today. I don't wanna break the streak. So it's really confusing. Help me. I am also scared that the urge will get high that I may become wierd or do some carzy thing like sexual abuse

2. EnterTheMatrix

But I need to study for my exams, and career is imp

3. You should probably focus on your exam and career that's what's most important. You will meet someone at the most inopportune time so make sure you have your ducks in order (exam and career), which is easier said than done. Don't chase women, just do you and they will come to you.

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  4. EnterTheMatrix

That's satisfying answer

5. EnterTheMatrix