1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Varicocele, cyst and possible testicular cancer...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mihadom, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Mihadom

Mihadom Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hello guys, sorry for posting this here, didn't know in which category should I post this. Today was really stressful day for me. Few days ago I noticed a lump above my left testicle and it really made me anxious, so I went to check it today. My doc, sent me after checking to emergency urology. There I was examined and got diagnosed with second grade varicocele and epididymal bumps/cysts which could be cancerous. They said I should undergo an operation only in case of worsening and pain. I still have to get ultrasound check, which will be soon. All this situation made me really anxious as it could lead to/cause infertility. Are there any success stories about curing and reversing varicocele and cysts naturally with longer streaks or anything? Any tips, advices?
    Still going strong, hope you are all doing well. Thanks in advance.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I cannot give you any answers or advice, all I can tell you is do not give up, and I am not talking about NoFap.

Mihadom likes this.
  3. Nofap wont cure it sry mate.
    It will stop the progress, for the moment i live with it, grade 3 and i am not bothered by it.

RealMe and Mihadom like this.
  4. Mihadom

Mihadom Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks for the replies, it is good as long it doesn't hurt.