1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Venting to the void

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hope84, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Hope84

Hope84 Fapstronaut

Just thought that maybe I might feel better if I just vented a little.

I'm 30, getting a divorce. Moved out of my apartment which I used to share with my soon to be ex-wife in San Fran, now living with my mom in Chicago, LOL. I can laugh at least. I’m also in between jobs so I feel like I’m not doing much with my life, or I have little purpose. Surprisingly though, I’ve been dating some pretty hot women. Which is good. I guess I’m just having one of those days. I've been stuck inside all day. Its freaking cold in Chicago compared to San Fran. I also don’t have a car at the moment, which limits me to the boonies where my mom lives. Sure I’m not paying rent, and have no expenses, and I know this is a transition time in my life. I guess I will just be happy when I can look back at this time in my life and say I got through this shit. Guess I have to take the shitty days with the good ones. Try to make the best out of my situation.

--------------------------------

Feel free to vent whatever you guys/ladies want too.

*Maybe I will watch a movie :)