1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

want to get over of this

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mi Adhikari, May 21, 2020.

1. Mi Adhikari

Mi Adhikari Fapstronaut

Hii am adhikari and i 21 yr old.. actually i got habit of masturbation before 5 year.. and masturbate daily 2-3 times. actually in day time i don't want to masturbate but when night came and i want to sleep but i dont get sleep. so then urges comes of masturbate and i then masturbate and then i got peaceful sleep. this is going since from 5 years.. i want to sleep without masturbation.. i started nofap challange from today of 90 days goals.. i want to and i will..

| Nico | likes this.
  2. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome to the community mate :) glad you could join us, anything we can assist you with just let us know, hope you have a wonderful time here at nofap and all the best in achieving all your desired goals. Take care

One Eyed Owl and Mi Adhikari like this.
  3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

Mi Adhikari likes this.
  4. Mi Adhikari

Mi Adhikari Fapstronaut

i want to join the matrix challenge

5. Great @Mi Adhikari! Click on this embedded link 'The Matrix' it will take you there, follow the instructions. Post in the challenge to confirm with me & then I'll add you to the Hall of Fame.
    ..make sure to add "Mouse in 'The Matrix' Challenge" to your signature.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2020