1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanting to get away from this addiction.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Jarance, May 8, 2014.

1. Jarance

Jarance Fapstronaut

Hello my name is Billy and I want to try to quit masterbating. I have tried for a long time to quit and have had little to no success and every time I go for a stretch of a week or two the urges come back with a vengeance and I end up masterbating even more for a while. I have suffered issues such as low self esteem, hatred towards myself, feeling undesirable, anger issues, erectile dysfunction, and not being able to ejaculate with a woman unless I get myself off. I have never tried a community like this before but I really need help and would appreciate some support. I hope this time can be different and I can actually make real progress as it is ruining/taking over my life.

2. Iggy

Iggy Fapstronaut

Hey Jarance, a lot of us here can sympathise with what you're going through. I've been on and off trying to get rid of this habit for months now, but I'm making more consistent progress in breaking the addiction now through the use of this forum. We're all here to help so if you ever need to voice your thoughts just send me a pm. It definitely helps going through this with someone :)

3. Jarance

Jarance Fapstronaut

Hey thanks Iggy I appreciate your support. It has been really hard on me as well, I am glad that you are making progress. That is awesome. I hope that I can start making progress as well and hoping that having the support of others will help and will help to make me more accountable as well. :)