1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Message to all Newcomers/Newbies

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DireWolf, Nov 10, 2013.

1. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Welcome, i first want to say to all of you that i've decided to share this message on my own.

Welcome again, to the ultimate challenge, i dont care what religion you practice, what sexual orientation you prefer, what problems have you caused, what country you live in, i dont care about your job or money, i welcome you as a fellow traveler on the right path in which i have walked, tripped and fallen flat on my face many times, struggling heavily each time for every little step i get, i want you to know that most of the places in which you could fall i've crawled my way up from.

I am going to be proud and happy for your victories because in most cases they become my examples to follow, my message is of cooperation and understanding, we can step up to the challenge and some will fall, but let us get eachother back on our feet and let nobody stay down, i believe if we complete our own personal challenges and become better we will become positive forces in the world, now i welcome you again for the 3rd time and i tell you, you are not alone.

2. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

bump for the first page

3. THeRagE

THeRagE Fapstronaut

Thanks for that.

4. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Welcome to the ultimate challenge!, we can move forward to defeat this.