1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Well, Looks Like I'm Not Going to Be Having Sex for a LONG Time

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Matrix Intel, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Long story short, due to financial and geographical circumstances, I'm not going to be having any sex whatsoever for a LONG time, probably a good year. Just the thought of this sometimes makes me go crazy and mad, especially considering the fact that I lost my virginity a couple months ago and was looking forward to lots more sex, until these circumstances happened. This just really sucks.

NoBrainer likes this.
  2. J247

J247 Fapstronaut

You're 21. You still have a long way to go.

3. You never know, he might get hit by a bus tomorrow. All of us could. Or get kidnapped by aliens or something.

@Matrix Intel Please accept my sympathy. I will pray for you and your blue balls.

NoBrainer, Matrix Intel and Yuetaoko like this.
  4. Yuetaoko

Yuetaoko Fapstronaut

Dude don't do that it's 00:30 and I laughed so loud that my neighbors hit the floor XD

@Matrix Intel If you are on a 128 day strike, what are the beneficts and the new skills you gained? Be proud of them and the following days are new opportunities to develop more skills and fight for your dreams. Keep doing dude, you've been doing it well, don't throw all that work to the rubbish bin.

5. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

Well, according to some on this forum, have sex outside of a relationship means you're basically a robot sighhhhhhhhh.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Sorry to hear this though and maybe when you DO get to have sex again - and I hope it's way sooner than you think - you'll enjoy it more for the wait.

Sorry you're going through this.

Matrix Intel likes this.
  6. ⅅⅈⅇ

ⅅⅈⅇ Guest

Are you being stationed in Antarctica or going to prison?

Tesslynne likes this.
  7. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

Or, a prison IN Antarctica?
    (Is that a thing?)
    ;)

ⅅⅈⅇ likes this.
  8. ⅅⅈⅇ

ⅅⅈⅇ Guest

Unlimited cold showers.

Bowcaster, Matrix Intel and Tesslynne like this.
  9. He is not going to prison, I can tell you that for sure. Cos there is plenty of sex in a prison.
    :emoji_muscle::emoji_triumph::emoji_punch:
    :emoji_raised_hand::emoji_tired_face::emoji_raised_back_of_hand:

10. ⅅⅈⅇ

ⅅⅈⅇ Guest

+1 for emoji usage.

Tesslynne and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Good point there.

12. lmao