1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

well my first day

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by the holy man, Jan 6, 2019.

1. the holy man

the holy man Fapstronaut

Lately I have been quitting fapping for sometimes but I still can't really make it for a long time, so now I'm trying to do my challenge! 30days no PMO :)

2. NeverEverEverAgain

NeverEverEverAgain Fapstronaut

Well done. You are in complete control of whether your hand moves towards your penis. DO NOT DO IT. Only touch yourself for peeing and cleaning, max 5 seconds. You’ve got this. Let me know how you’re getting on.

Grandpa61 likes this.
  3. Nheylmlh

Nheylmlh Fapstronaut

We believe in you

4. AwesomeBeast

AwesomeBeast Fapstronaut

We are in this together. Also my first day

5. jwitcher

jwitcher Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forums. :)
    I hope you'll find the strength to overcome this habit of PMO. ;)

6. Luke 765

Luke 765 Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "the holy man, post: 1841503, member: 196366"] Ultimamente ho smesso di fappare per qualche volta ma non riesco ancora a farcela a lungo, quindi ora sto provando a fare la mia sfida! 30 giorni no PMO :)[/ QUOTE]Great start for 30 days. When you reach your goal, do not stop, do not fall, continue. The more you go on, the more the impulses will disappear. Good luck

7. the holy man

the holy man Fapstronaut

I have been feeling quite horny these days as it is always the hardest during the 4 or 5th day till like 15 or 16th day, but thanks to nofap, whenever I feel the urge I just straight go into emergency button and do something motivative (like listening to music)