1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

We're is the best place to trim your jawline ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Derb90, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Derb90

Derb90 Fapstronaut

I'm a good 20-30 lbs overweight. Anytime your trim your beard with excess weight you notice the double chin ten fold especially with a beard were is the best place to trim if your going for a clean tight trim longer than stubble.do you trim along the jaw or along the neck I usually don't have an issue but occasionally fuck it up and trim too high and yeah if you stockpiling out pops that double chin .

Need to lose a small farm

2. This isn't the advice you're looking for but trying to hide that you're overweight is impossible. People have a 3rd sense as to what normal weight is and they instantly know just from looking at you that you're overweight. Just trim however you want and accept your body. Everyone is unique and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally I can't stand skinny people and their thinness superiority complex, that are so scared of being fat themselves they fat shame other people and are deathly afraid of catching fatness like it's the flu.