1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Westworld

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gotham Outlaw, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I watched the finale last night. What did you guys think of it? I'm definitely gonna have to rewatch it. So much happened and I was tired so I don't remember everything.

2. Courtesy_Flush36

Courtesy_Flush36 New Fapstronaut

Loved it. People tend to overcomplicate the show, but the basics of the plot (for both seasons) is a pretty simple formula. A story is told simultaneously from two or three points along a continuous timeline. Subtle hints are given along the way about “when” each scene is taking place, but at other times it is purposefully difficult to tell. In the finale, an “unexpected” event takes place as all elements of the timeline fall into place.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  3. I watched the first episode (of the new season) and then stopped. I was fooling myself into thinking it wasn't a trigger.

4. Gotham Outlaw

I love that they keep the show from being too predictable. Season one was wrapped up very neatly where as this season felt much more chaotic, and I mean that in a good way. The finale gave us a lot of questions to think about. What did you think of the post credit scene?

5. Courtesy_Flush36

Courtesy_Flush36 New Fapstronaut

It didn’t look like anything to me

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  6. I didn't finish it. I really enjoyed the first season but it started to remind me of the walking dead halfway through the second season.

7. Gotham Outlaw

I don't think it's possible for anything to get as bad as the walking dead.

8. You're right. But that episode in the japanese park had me cringing hard as fuck. I tapped out after that.