1. Staystrong2020

Staystrong2020 Fapstronaut

Hi. I was abstaining from PMO for almost 1 year ( 1 year without 2 days to be exactly), and then i relapsed. After relapsing for 3 months i got into intense PMO again. Now im trying again to go for another streak ( at least 3 months is my objective). The problem is I get wet dreams very often , for exemple the last thursday i fapped, then friday i took a break, and then on saturday and sunday i fapped again in each one of them, so 3 times in 4 days, (a lot for me). From monday i started my streak, but i already got a wet dream after 3 days, in the night between wednesday to thursday i got one. Even after so much masturbation, is it normal to get wet dreams ? I mean , i dont even dream of something erotical or with sexual temptation in it, i just wake up with my pants wet. And after fapping 3 times in 4 days, you can imagine that, after 3 days, when i got the nocturnal emission, i dont even orgasmed a very high amount of semen, actually it was more like some drops of semen, and i dont even get a strong erection, actually more like a limp one. I must also mention that i m a virgin, i never had sex before, because of my erection problems, you can read about it on my thread: https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/crossdressing-addiction.260642/

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  2. Staystrong2020

Staystrong2020 Fapstronaut

Of course, i know that wet dreams are a sign of recovery. In my 1 year streak i got one every 3 weeks so you can imagine how many i had:)) But i m a bit surprised that now after 3 months of intense fapping i get them more often than when i was into the ,,abstaining process". I mean is it normal to get them so often? Regarding what you say about the loose underwear and taking a piss before sleep, for me it doesnt work at all... actually i started thinking that i should wear a tight one , cuz when i have a loose one , my penis has space to move and gets erect in the sleep time when i toss and turn in my bed.