1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What’s going on?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 4, 2023.

1. First off I may be booted off which I probably deserve. That’s besides the point, I feel like I’m losing my mind. I can’t stop thinking that everything is collapsing. That people have been taken over by some sort of unseen force. Like people are evil, or that they have been brainwashed to the extent that it’s just too late to change. I mean do you like the way life is now? I haven’t really found anyone that is satisfied or even speaking of hope.

2. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

Have you changed who you are surrounded by? Stopped viewing social media? There are real people out there. What kind of job do you have and how often do you interact with others?

3. victorrr

victorrr Fapstronaut

Everybody is brainwashed. Especially the people who think they aren't. I found out only when I was 26 that brainwashing is a real thing. That I myself was brainwashed. I did not no, but of course, nobody knows it, because when you know it, it is over. On the other hand, I do not believe in "NPC's". Some people find out some things about the world and suddenly think everybody else is an NPC, which of course is nonsense, they just have some more information now, peeled one layer of the onion, and now think they are enlightened.
    There is always hope, my friend. Do you know how unlikely the chance is you were born? Watch the tedx talk of mel robbins and find out.