1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What can I do with my sexual energy?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jul 31, 2017.

1. I always thought that I'm handsome and talented and charismatic,at least that's what everyone told me all my life and I notice that I get a lot of attention from girls but nothing really happens (they are interested but they won't meet me next day nore answer my calls) I don't know why allthough I flirt and everything but it doesn't really matter because I gave up on girls I am not going to give them the satisfaction of hurting me and I accept that my genes are not good enough for girls and I made peace with it.

So I broke up from my abusive girlfriend recently (she is and was the only girl that wanted me,ironicly she is really hot) and I am ready for the hard mode,and I'm planning on going on hard mode until the day I die and I'm thinking about using this energy for accomplishing something big.

The worst thing is I don't know what it is.. That's why I wanted to hear your suggestions,maybe something will give me an idea.

Thanks!

Supermarron likes this.
  2. Son_Of_The_Gods

Son_Of_The_Gods Fapstronaut

Don't give up on women my friend. That's the last thing you need to do. That is a quick way back to day 0 on the counter. Some amount of sexual energy will always need to go to an other person through sexual intercourse, most of it in fact. The part of that energy we can use for other things can be put towards anything you put your mind to and it doesn't take all of it. I do pretty well with women and I will tell you that for one thing, courtship is a game. I have learned that looking women in the eye when I talk to them, making them work for my time (as you do for theirs) and walking around with my chest out like I have the biggest dick in the room (while remaining a humble man) will always draw women toward you, and if you play hard to get and use few words, women will be incapable of helping themselves from reaching out to you.
    Women may not be getting in touch with you because you may be pursuing too hard on the phone. Always go a day or two before texting, be vague until you spend more time with them and never, never spill your heart out to women (or anyone) that you have only known for one night. Modern women don't like phone calls, especially when you are only in the beginning stages of a relationship. If you text a woman and she doesn't respond, DO NOT SEND ANOTHER!!!! This is the worst thing that you can do, break away forever. Be patient. Anyone who doesn't make an effort to be around you or talk to you isn't worth your time. Patience, being well spoken, being confident and humble and looking good are the keys to not only meeting women but also keeping them around.
    Never push sex and stuff on women that you don't know for more than a month, that's a much more appropriate time frame and its not good nor fair to start sexual relations with women you know you don't want to be with, you will learn that in a months time frame.

Never give up! Never give up! Never give up!

Being a loner is reactionary and weak and will do nothing but ruin your life. Remember, always look for genuin and smart women that will enrich your life. Find glory and live well. Hail to you and many blessings.

3. Thanks man but I am not worried about my streak because I really won't relapse I don't know why but I just feel it I am really motivated. I want to give up on women really this is what I really want. The main reason is that I am handsome,I know six languages and I am an engineer and I make girls laugh.For no reason they do this and I don't want to waste time on them I will do other things. Why should I stroke some idiot girls ego for sex or relationship.. I'd rather keep my honor and energy for myself.. I just don't know what to do with this energy

4. vyndaloo

vyndaloo Fapstronaut

Dude, you are young, and as Son_Of_The_Gods said, women are an important part of our lives. Right now you may feel that you need to step away from women and that's all right. The easiest way to get rid of the energy is sports, getting tired. Don't expect nofap to give you superpowers. It's a lot of energy for sure, but right now you need to learn how to deal with it. It may give you some ego boosts and those can be decieving. Focus on building your morals, character and self-reflection. Try to achieve inner victory, be a strong-willed man. Once you are, you can focus on outer success.

Son_Of_The_Gods and Potato93 like this.
  5. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

Let's say given dude does that, is there any chance of him getting along with the girl even after he opened up his heart to her long ago?

The girl may always find the guy was too straight forward until she sees him with another woman. She may get jealous or simply dont give a fuck, depends a lot.

But I believe that spilling your heart to someone can indeed bring you some future (not imediate) joy, depending on the circunstances...

In fact, I've commited that error myself once when I was 18... sometimes that happens because guys (and girls) at a young age fall victim of an idealization of love at first sight.

Thing is, I still believe the game of courtship varies from woman to woman. Playing hard to get may work most of the cases from a psychological standpoint, but it also have its own risks, generally by sonegating information in the earlier stages that may compromise you later in the game.

This hard to get game may be full of actual flirty conversation, so it's a difficult thing for any starting guy to do.

Son_Of_The_Gods likes this.
  6. Son_Of_The_Gods

You're right, I just generalized the best I could to avoid inadvertently writing a book on relationships lol. I believe that advice I gave works on the vast majority of folks and yes, what you're talking about is likely to happen in some cases but those are situations that are just fated to be and unpredictable.

Potato93 likes this.
  7. Son_Of_The_Gods

TheBetterMe90, I second Vyndaloo's input. I think your frustration over women and their fickle nature is putting you in this tail spin. Its noble that you wish to focus so much on personal endeavors, and grandiose ones at that. I was in your shoes a bunch of times. I've been through this with women a hundred times and started feeling jaded too to the point where I just wanted to hide in the woods and be a hermit for the rest of my life. Its neither good for you nor realistic. I think you need to reconsider your point of view on this matter. True strength comes not from hiding from what tears you down but rather, from conquering it!

8. Thanks for your support really,but I don't think that the problem is me. The problem is "them". And if there is something to be conquered it's not them. I'm saying this because I am far more intelligent and good looking than the girls I have approached and I just can't understand how can they not contact me the next day after being so interested in me. I am not being arrogant I'm just stating the facts,it's like I have a curse on me.

It's just very confusing to me and I can't really understand why it's happening to me. I want to give up because I can't understand their behavior.

After I got no answer to my two messages to a "five" I met yesterday who promised me a date next day. I never want to approach women again because it's just absurd..

9. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

"I don't think that the problem is me. I'm saying this because I am far more intelligent and good looking than the girls I have approached and I just can't understand how can they not contact me the next day after being so interested in me. I want to give up because I can't understand their behavior. After I got no answer to my two messages to a "five" I met yesterday who promised me a date next day." ~TheBetterMe90

She promised you a date? What did you message her?
    I may be wrong, but from what you wrote, the real problem here (and in most of the cases) are your expectations not being attended as you really want to... Seems like you're putting a huge responsability in woman in general.

Ok, she didnt answer your texts, maybe she got scared from your behavior.

vyndaloo and Son_Of_The_Gods like this.