1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you guys do to better your selfs apart from NoFap?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 30days, Mar 7, 2014.

1. 30days

30days Fapstronaut

Do you exercise or maybe follow a certain passion/take up a particular hobby?

2. aaron92

aaron92 Fapstronaut

I go jogging a few times a week, and I meditate every day- it helps me feel good about myself and reduces stress and worry.

3. nopenofap

nopenofap Fapstronaut

I'd call myself a creative person, so I do a lot of creative things: Playing guitar, writing songs, drawing, writing poems and stories,...

At the moment I'm also studying a lot since the last exams are getting closer...

All in all, I do everything that I like and that keeps me away from PMO:)

4. Saserman

Saserman Fapstronaut

Here's the stuff I'm doing
    - martial arts
    - losing weight through dieting (I never lost weight like this before)
    - reading more books

5. seth

seth Fapstronaut

Cold showers! I do this independent of my NoFap goals, but just to feel awesome and super clean in the morning. Also it's got tons of positive side effects.

6. ColeO

ColeO Fapstronaut

Here's what I do:
    -Play guitar
    -Work out
    -Hang out with friends often
    -Do community service
    -Do Boy Scouts
    -Do martial arts
    -Go to a writing club at my school

Even though my list is a busy one, I too still get plenty of urges. But all that I do betters myself and keeps urges at bay!

7. Diamond26

Diamond26 Fapstronaut

- Working out (at home, I do mostly push ups and abdominals).
    - Reading (I read Philosophy since I entered teenage - I'm 18 -. I also like to read romances, literature classics and thrillers, I love Dan Brown's Da Vinci's Code.
    - Studying.
    - Playing music with the guitar (I also sing a lot).
    - Daily walks of about 1h.
    - I have college so I attend to class 3x per week, the whole evening, it takes me about 10h of my day.

Also, I take care of what I'm eating, I try to remain as healthy as I can. I'm trying to go out more and see my friends more, I think it'll also help with the celibacy. Also I'm taking bolder steps towards my dreams and what I think I really should do, I think this is related to my addiction as I was getting away from my truer self. Hope this helps. Best wishes!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  8. Dwyer17

Dwyer17 New Fapstronaut

I go over to friends' houses. Find a new show to watch; I just started House of Cards. I wish I was still interested in video games, they would get my mind off of things.