1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you guys think of "Better Bachelor"?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ThePeakWae, Dec 7, 2020.

1. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Been watching his youtube channel recently: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ctsJZ2aD1nCexfqj342NQ

I like some truths he says, never realized even "cohabitating" with a woman could get you screwed in court if she wants to, it's almost as if divorce lawyers want more money and women/men are just being used as tools for easy cash.

Deleted Account and WOODROW like this.
  2. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

I am glad to have no wife no girlfiend
    I was brought up to be a leader not a follower. I take pride in who I am
    I don't accept the perverse thinking of today.
    Sorry! I am old school!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. InTheWilderness

InTheWilderness Fapstronaut

Sometimes when I’m bored at night and got nothing to watch or once in a blue moon I check on him to see what’s up. Certain people focus on certain things in life, and if you want to keep yourself in the loop or be updated on certain things then you go to certain people. I have an open mind and listen to a lot of stuff.

There’s a danger to people like him. The info you’re taking in can twist your view and perception of women, and gives you an unhealthy view of women in general. Yes it’s true that there are a lot of bad women out there, and a lot of what he say can be very helpful in avoiding the type that sleep around.

But there are a lot more to women and life, and you won’t have a balanced view and understanding of it without reading and studying the Bible.

There are a lot of real life cases and examples where women sacrificed themselves for the men. But you won’t know any of it if you listen and follow Mr. Worldly Wiseman.

Open the Bible and see how Jesus talks about women. See how He treats them. Totally opposite from what these Mr. Worldly Wisemen are saying.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    WOODROW likes this.
  4. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Women in the time of Jesus and women in our times are completely different, I dont think Jesus would be nice to a Feminazi insisting she's a man for instance and even if he was nice the verse of the bible would likely find a moral lesson to put down the feminazi.

5. ALL LAWYERS WANT ALOT OF MONEY its like going to a gas station there all the same price no matter what your in there office for divorce , murder , traffic tickets , civil court, prison escape lol

Good for you stand up be strong

WOODROW likes this.
  6. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

You are correct about lawyers. Here in new yotk city lawyers galore.

7. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

While true, and the need to reform the law is needed, notice how divorce Lawyers specifically benefit from Progressive leftist agendas in their pockets, this is why the Left is funded (alongside cheap work via migration and x distractions) nothing else, the brainwashed may believe in the ideology but I bet 100 bucks, the divorce lawyers dont give a damn about the ideology and must love that sweet easy cash instead.

I dont give damn about traffic ticket lawyers, most just pay the fine and move on, but the other cases are very useful for the Hoodlawyers.

Eitherway I cant wait for the AI bot to replace Lawyers in 2105

8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

My take on him, and anyone with his mindset, is, wise yet coward.

Kind of like, wise enough to know the truth, wise enough to know the risks, yet coward enough to not even try taking them.

9. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Yeah, I've to consider someone like my dad more brave in that department, went through 2 divorces before I came into the picture and he got lucky to still be married til this day.

That said, I think it's wise to take into consideration that what he warns about makes more sense to the new gen. than the old one, he could've easily gotten himself a family if he wanted to years ago, he says it all the time, the asian chicks love him and Western guys coming up to places like Thailand, Ofc for younger guys like us we arent going to get as many opportunities to build up families until we are much older, know guys who tried it when young, it doesnt work for 90% of the guys a gal will easy dump you if her divorce lawyer can convince her the alimony is better than the husband, we need more girls next door and less tinderellas.