1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think of, if you have literally 0 problems in life?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LonelyDude21, Jan 12, 2019.

1. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Hi, i'm suffering from OCD intrusive thoughts for 2 years already. My problem is that i keep thinking of certain people who might be disturbing looking or just ugly. I used to have normal thoughts as everyone has. Now i have forgotten it, i have no other choice but to ask you what you would think of if you had no problems in life. Or just chilling. I would remember their names and picture their faces in my head. It started with a classmate, then another one, then another one, then my teacher, then my uncles, my aunties, my siblings then my parents. Weird, how could i be disturbed by my own family members? Well not really all, it was my brother and my father. I would say my brother is innocent, but because of how he looks like i got disturbed. As for my father, truth be told, i was molested by him when i was 10. I still have that scar, also, he looks way inappropriate than my brother. So now i don't have the negative thoughts against my brother. The thought keeps moving on to another person that i don't find appropiate. Currently, I think my father is the weirdest member in the family, i don't know how to say it. But he is. Anyway, i would always try to avoid him. Avoid any physical contact or conversations. I never looked at him for weeks. Just like the 30-40 people that i had negative thoughts againts. I think of them when i want to watch a show, hear music, even as i write this thread. Also, When i pray to god, i would think of my classmate. When i play games i think of him/her. But depending on the intensity of the activity i do, like jogging, this thoughts won't come or less likely to come. Nevertheless, honestly, i hate this intrusive thought thing. I tried to watch some videos, i know that the thoughts isn't me. But i can't simply let it go. Whoever had done wrong to me i have forgiven them. I don't know why it's so hard for my stupid brain to let go. I tried researching, can't find anyone suffering this mental illness that i suffer from. So far, all i can do is think of the ones i love or cared for when i think of these people. Or i try disintegrate their faces and names when i picture them in my head. I can't really do anything to actually stop it.

2. i'm sorry that you were molested :c

BravelyKegger likes this.
  3. hey bro i have ocd to, i have had it since i was a kid, message me if you have any questions i am basically an expert on it at this point.

EthanW. likes this.
  4. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Didn't really bother me that much up untill now. Cause i wasn't the only one. My brother too. If i was a girl, i think i'd be disturbed for years from that memory.

5. Nobody has zero problems

Coffee Candy and Fixmybrain like this.