1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Blossom, Oct 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Hi there boys and girls!
    What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
    I really like beers, especially German and Belgian ones.
    My favorite beers at the current moment are:

Bitburger, OeTTINGER, Benediktiner and La Chouffe

2. I like IPA. Also a good tequila.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. For the record, you would have gotten more replies but there was already a thread like this not that long ago that got a lot of answers. I'd answer, but i don't drink

4. You dont drink?! I guess I'll allow it....

5. I like beer in all its forms except Bud Light...unless I'm thirsty or its free.

Blossom likes this.
  6. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Never really drank beer in my whole life or smoked cigarettes. I do not like the taste of them. Or especially the smell of cigarettes.

7. Oh man...cigarettes are the best. I quit many years ago because they are expensive and will kill you but damn if they aren't the best.

8. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

9. I went to college by the u.s./mexico border and they have a duty free store that sold cartons for 10 dollars, the only catch was that they had to watch you cross the border and back with the goods or it wasn't legal. my roommate and I were trying to quit when we discovered that store and fuck me those border patrol agents knew us by our firsts names real quick lmao

10. The rez has some good tax free baccy too!

LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Oh, I didn't know that.
    You don't drink alcohol at all?

12. Thanks ;)

13. No, i did a little bit years ago, but it isn't my thing

Blossom likes this.
  14. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

A good pint of Guinness. Also a nice pint of lager or pale would be nice.

15. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

WHISKEY. But, really, drinking should be done in moderation, or not at all.

I miss the boy in me who never knew drink, just as much as I miss the boy in me who never knew P, M and O.

16. I'm a big fan of German and Belgian beer (and perplexed that we Brits don't quite measure up), however I do now enjoy the clarity of a vodka, lime and soda. Clean and powerful!

17. lucentio

lucentio Fapstronaut

Another vote for Guinness; draft pulled my someone who understands a decent pour.

torrace likes this.
  18. Never liked the taste of beer. I’ll have a glass of Reisling or Moscato once in a great while. I’ve had rum and coca-cola before and enjoyed it. But I stay away from all hard liquor since I don’t want to risk becoming addicted to it. I don’t need alcohol in my life. I only drink the wine as a special treat during a vacation or special event.

torrace likes this.
  19. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

I love a nice glass of moscato as well. Delicious cider by strong bow is great too

20. Mmm moscato :emoji_cupid:

torrace and Deleted Account like this.