What. Just. Happened.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by thrill_house, Apr 9, 2014.

1. thrill_house

thrill_house Fapstronaut

Hey fellas and lady-fellas. So I'm on my third day of my challenge and things have been going great so far, but last night I hit a roadblock of sorts.

I was having a dream about certain...activities...with a certain someone in my life. And it was a good dream. Maybe a little too good. I woke up around 4:30 this morning feeling blissed out and confused. I got up to piss and when I came back I noticed a wet spot on my bed. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be semen.

Now, I'm 22 years old. I haven't had a wet dream since I was 15. What the hell? Has this happened to anybody else? Does it count as a reset? I've only been restraining myself for 3-ish days; is this gonna keep happening? Any advice is welcome, I'm buggin out a little bit.

2. diesel2256

diesel2256 Fapstronaut

That hasn't happened to me on the nofap journey, but I wouldn't consider it a reset.

It wasn't PMO, MO, or looking at P. A word of caution, WDs make relapsing a lot easier. Be extra vigilante and don't dwell on your excellent dream.

3. thrill_house

thrill_house Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support, brother. I don't think I'll have any problems thinking about other things; I'm super busy and I can't really remember the dream anyway, haha. I just read a post by somebody else sayin that the same happened to him after ~40 days, so I guess it's not totally unheard of.

4. scrat_on_speed

scrat_on_speed Fapstronaut

It's not a relapse, unless you've figured out how to control your dreams. ;) If you know how, there's a lot of us who'd like to know...

I would echo diesel, and say be vigilant when that happens. When I started my latest stretch, I had one after 7 days, then went over 50 without one. So it varies. Now I'm in a 9-16 day cycle it seems. They're awkward, but it's just a sign that your body is working properly, so don't sweat it.

5. NoFapAsian

NoFapAsian Fapstronaut

Definitely not a reset. As long as you don't touch your penis, nothing is a reset. Good luck & keep going :)