1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What should i do?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Blackest Shadow, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Blackest Shadow

Blackest Shadow Fapstronaut

Should i start chat with her again?

I deleted fb long time ago then i met one girl on one dating websites all was fine then she gave me her fb..then i made my fb only cus of her i even put photos so she can see how i look :)

Then we decided to see each other in reality but on the end i didnt want to cus i was thinking too much about what others think instead to be just "ill just do it i dont give a fuck about others" and after that i deleted my profile :'(((((

So i still like her i dont know should i make profile again and tell her that and ask can we finally meet in reality?

We last time had chat in January but she is just quiet girl and she told me she is forever alone which was true..so should i MOVE ON or just try with her again ?

2. ThunderStork47

ThunderStork47 Fapstronaut

In the matters of the heart only you know the answer. Follow your heart, not something written by a total stranger in the forums.

3. Blackest Shadow

Blackest Shadow Fapstronaut

ok i will definetly talk with her,ty man i know i still love her in my heart

4. Monkey81

Monkey81 Fapstronaut

Its not like you have anything to lose