1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What the f**k

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by SuperLulox, Nov 8, 2016.

1. SuperLulox

SuperLulox Fapstronaut

So im drunk as fuck right now, thinking about how i screwed up, and wanting to fap really bad. I wont tho, i relapsed recently and i know it would make it even worse. Im really fucking sad because i was dating this girl i really like, like really fucking like, and i feel like i fucked up (pardon my french). Im sick of it, why do i keep messing up my chances? Im so mad at myself, i hate it, i hate it all. She is so beautiful, and so funnny and so everything, and for some stupid reason she liked me but i scared her away. I feel like the world biggest asshole, and i feel like i will never forgive myself, like this was my chance and i missed it. I guess i need some suport, and i hate that feeling but its true. I feel like i wanna isolate myself from people couse i dont wanna get hurt again, but at the same time i get so lonely, i dont even know anymore...

2. mcrcvrng

mcrcvrng Fapstronaut

Hey I'm replying just to let you know someone is reading this, but just a thought - have you ever tried journaling? I mean like you can write here and get feedback from people obviously, but sometimes it's good to really write for yourself and go back and look at that, and you can get some perspective.

3. SuperLulox

SuperLulox Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support man. I started journaling a while ago and it does help.

4. WarriorScarr

WarriorScarr Fapstronaut

Hold on bro. I know things aren't going the way you want them too right now but don't isolate yourself. Keep at it. There will be other chances soon enough.

SuperLulox likes this.
  5. SuperLulox

SuperLulox Fapstronaut

Thank you, i am sure there will!