What would you do?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bhara, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

Hey guys recently I've been through a situation where I don't know what to do. So I'll let you guys take my shoes and tell what you would do in this situation. Here goes...
    Recently you've been rejected by a girl you've been crushing on for a long time. You try to move on and confessed the situation to your friends to help you out. But then you find your friend who told you that he thought she was a bad person making out with her. You tried to ask him if he was seeing her but he denies any of that. Also the girl rejected you by saying that she had to focus more on academics. You are now feeling a sense of betrayal and loss of trust apart from the bitter rejection you have experienced earlier.
    What would you do?

2. moonesque

moonesque Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Learn about why you care for the opinion of women so much. Care for yourself first.

Deleted Account and Bhara like this.
  3. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

What about the friend? Let's forget the girl ;)

4. I personally think it depends on how much you specified towards your friend how much you were crushing on that girl . If you told him that you actually had feelings for her, it's absolutely disrespectful of your friend to betray your trust like that and you should seriously consider if such a friend is worth keeping. But maybe you just told him you thought she was cute and maybe he thought she didn't mean much to you, so he wanted to try his own luck with her. But either way, I think he should have asked you first and made sure how you feel about her.

kingpietro and Bhara like this.
  5. tweeby

tweeby Banned

A likely story, at least she didn't say she had to do some soul searching . . .

with your buddy.

Bhara likes this.
  6. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

Well
    I was crushing on her a lot and I have told him that I had strong feeling for her before making a move. ( He knows I was seriously into her).

7. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

Damn. That's would've been worse

tweeby likes this.
  8. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I think what has happened is your friend is an honest guy. He genuinely did not like this girl. He was probably angry at her for rejecting you.

Anyway down the line she was having problemos with her 'academics' as you say. Your friend happened to be great in the subject she was having problems with and offered to tutor her.

Long story short, spending all that time together, one thing lead to another and they ended up making out, rather innocently.

Nothing is going on here with your buddy, it was just one of those things.

Well that's what I think, anyway.

On the other hand, pigs might fly.

Bhara likes this.
  9. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

Lolol

10. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

Nah man I he can't be a tutor. She is a student of information science. Him and I are mechanical engineering students. No common subjects whatsoever. And I get better grades than him anyway.

11. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Oh sorry my bad, in that case they must have accidentally fallen onto each other's open mouths. Happens more times then you'd like to believe.

12. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Your friend's name wouldn't happen to be 'Academics' would it?

13. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

Well I guess this is just an eye opener. Gotta be careful with trusting people. Even if they're your best friends.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  14. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

Lolol
    no, c'mon man

15. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

You're friend sounds like a douche. he probably was like damn i understand why he likes this girl she is hot and wanted to bang her..

Either way he should have talked about it with you before he made a move.

On the other hand if you got rejected and then he made a move i wouldn't thinx thats a bad thing.. But if he started dating, flirting with her before you made a move THATS BAD.

So the big question you need to know when did he start seeing this girl? If the answer is before i got rejected he is a douche and i would not keep him as a close friend.

Bhara likes this.
  16. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

He denies the fact that he has any relationship with her whatsoever ( the dude told me that she doesn't know him at all). I tried hinting the incident but he was pretending to be oblivious the whole time. I can however confirm that he was with her and that I didn't confuse him with anyone else. Also this happened a week after the rejection. He is aware of it and "sympathized" with me .

17. That's ate up dude. Your "friend" is a f***ing jerk, plain and simple.

Deleted Account, kingpietro and Bhara like this.
  18. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

What
    Yeah I guess he his. But what should I do with the guy? Ignore, fight..? I tried reasoning but he's denying everything.

19. Are you 100% it was him? Maybe it was someone who looked like him.

Bhara likes this.
  20. Friends don't act like you've described. If I may, I suggest you re-evaluate your friendship with that friend of yours.

Bhara likes this.