What's you favourite alcoholic drink?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tweeby, Aug 18, 2018.

1. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

I stopped drinking about 18 months ago, but I do miss whisky. And whiskey. A good single malt scotch, preferably, but I'm not too nationalistic about it – Irish, Canadian, Japanese, American are all good too.

2. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I love Guinness

3. lucentio

lucentio Fapstronaut

I'm a Guinness fan also. My wife and son bought me a Kegerator with two taps for Father's Day a couple of years ago and I keep two varieties of craft beer on tap.

4. Bigguy4u

Bigguy4u Fapstronaut

I see you're a man of culture as well.

5. Dhampyr

Dhampyr Fapstronaut

... Absinthe with ice-cold water: the green fairy ...

6. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

I don't drink, except very very rarely. I drink beer.

7. Burrich1

Burrich1 Fapstronaut

Mine is easily gin on the rocks. No fruit. 25 years of drinking it has basically made me a cheap date too because I don't bother with anything other than well gin anymore 99% of the time. My college had a 7 to 1 guy to girl ratio, and had snow on the ground 8 of 9 months Of the school year. I realized quite soon that alcohol needed to hurt a little. Plus drinking gin on the rocks has gotten me out of countless disgustingly sweet shots over the years. I am eternally grateful to it for that.

8. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Amstel beer is my energy drink. However, I drink also bacardi and havana...

9. I love a good pint of Smithwick's. I also like Jameson and on special occasions Johnny Walker. I drink less whiskey now mainly because of the GF. Her family don't drink much but I am bred for it.

10. Ratmancampidori

Ratmancampidori Fapstronaut

Ive been drinking a lot of Mango Malibu lately, Smirnoff is also rather good.

11. “Hey careful man, there’s a beverage here!” Ha ha funny movie

WesternWolf likes this.
  12. Double IPA on hot summer day oh mannnnnnnn

13. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

German/Dutch beers o_O

14. I like mojitos but if its' beer its Pacifico. I also make a drink, with lemonade, grapefruit juice and tequila.