1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite Elvis movie?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LEPAGE, Sep 4, 2017.

1. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

First time creating a thread here. I'm wondering, for anyone in the know, what is your favorite Elvis movie?

My favorite is, without a doubt, Follow That Dream. Beautiful from start to finish. Puts a smile on my face that lasts for days. My second place would go to It Happened at the World's Fair. I also have a soft spot for Charro!. As stupid as they may seem at times, they are a good source of fun.

So chime on in. Who else likes to see the King on the screen?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

3. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

4. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Follow that dream baby!

5. MiddleGround1706

MiddleGround1706 Fapstronaut

I've only seen Viva Las Vegas, but I thought it was a great movie. So I'm looking forward to seeing more of his work (eventually).

6. That's the Way it Is, if you consider it as a movie. Otherwise King Creole!

7. HUGE trigger seen in there for me or anyone with a thing for nylons, tights, etc.

LEPAGE likes this.
  8. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Charro! doesn't get enough TV time, in my opinion.

9. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I've seen Charro! twice on TV since that last post. I recommend. It's pretty good for a movie in which he doesn't sing. If you like older westerns, you'll like it.