1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

When to kiss a girl (question)

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SorryWontSayIt, Mar 3, 2022.

1. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Hi,

So I was just wondering, when you are dating a girl (or if you are a girl), after how many dates do you usually kiss/expect a kiss?

I know there may be no correct answer, but after what I understand some people have an X number of dates before they do or want.

Thanks for answers, best regards! :)

2. Smart man, I would say there is a “zone” in which you want to determine if the two of you are going to move in the same direction at the same pace, for both your sakes. This zone can be different like your aware of but generally speaking you want to get a good sense of each-others pace and comfortability within 3 dates. To be clear- Don’t confuse that with >>“Something must happen that I want to happen.” No. What you want to know is, are we moving together in the same direction comfortably. That takes little courage moments to move things along- This is crucial in my opinion. Not always, but many times, a woman wants to know or see if a man has gumption to move ahead and take the lead(not always).

So Date 1: (intro period, surface value stuff, general feeling out)
    Date 2: (You are both obviously interested in each other more so deeper level questions, possible sparking romance and maybe some slight physical touch, hug, hand holding etc.)
    Date 3: *(If you got to this point it’s clear you both like each other enough to give it a go)

Context is everything and only you will know when that moment is right but my #1 advice most important. Genuinely and totally be in your moments with her. Get out of your head that you must accomplish something, or be anywhere, or check any boxes. Give her 100% of your attention and fully absorb the present moment and I’m telling you you will know when it’s right. The signals will immediately be clear. You will get nervous and that is good that is the sparking energy between you because you actually click. (That is if you genuinely do).
    In short: Know by 3rd-4th date if you are comfortably moving at the same pace, progress that pace to your own comfort level, do not make any goals and enjoy each other so it can flow naturally. When people are comfortable, safe, and enjoy each other’s company that is when things progress just remember that first and you will be fine.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  3. it is not a matter of the number of dates is about she expressing the desire to be kissed like:
    Looking at your lips, being quiet, looking nervous, blushing, biting her lips, she gets closer to you, she will touch your arm, shoulder, leg.. read about body signs that indicate a girl wants a kiss.
    it is very simple.

hsb0617, Z.e.n.o and Oliver Gunter like this.
  4. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

I would try to kiss her on the first date but if it happens on the second or third date it's okay too.
    There's 2 ways to get your kiss:
    1) after your date ask her if you can give her a goodbye kiss.
    2) during your date look her in the eyes and stop talking. If she doesn't look away you're good to go after a few seconds.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  5. sh0gun

sh0gun Fapstronaut

You do it when it feels right. A woman would rather you try to kiss her of your own accord than ask permission for it. Even if you get it wrong and misread the signals, its no big deal. Just apologise and say you read the situation wrong.

goodnice 2.0 and Z.e.n.o like this.
  6. sh0gun

sh0gun Fapstronaut

No man, never ask for one. Take the initiative. If you get it wrong just be sincere and she won't make a big deal of it. Open communication of your intentions is key.

7. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

At least it worked well for me. I did this 2 months ago on a first date and she is now my girlfriend.

sh0gun likes this.
  8. sh0gun

sh0gun Fapstronaut

Haha, that's great man, ignore me then :p