1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

When will corona end and normal life for the world continue

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RavenGT, Aug 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

Nobody really knows. But let's hope for the best.

I have created a war mode NoFap game. Check my signature to join the war.

2. Virus25

Virus25 New Fapstronaut

3. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

I've heard others mention covid was going to last that long, I guess they'll do everything they can to draw it out.

Gina3111 likes this.
  4. :emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart:

5. I remember last year some people were saying about wearing masks and all these restrictions ‘This is the new normal and it’s not going anywhere soon’! They said it as if they were happy about it. I’m still weirded out by the people that say that! I personally can’t breathe well with a mask covering my face for too long! All these restrictions also are getting scary, like people are wanting to have control over others! Also, In the past with vaccines, people worried about their own health, now you have people focused on everyone but themselves. I feel if you have your vaccine, you should be protected, right? Why worry about other people?

I bet people that are control freaks and bullies are loving this whole Covid thing because they get to excercise their desire to watch and bully others! You have people who go grocery shopping and are there also to police others! I don’t notice who does or doesn’t have a mask on because I’m shopping and minding my own business!

one would think that a person that wears their mask and is vaccinated would mind their own business but many of them are policing others everywhere they go.

God help us!

6. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

For me nothing has changed. I think the whole thing will end when everyone turns off their TVs and stop watching news.

7. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Covid spelled backwards is Divoc which in hebrew means possesion of an evil spirit, just putting it out there.

8. Yeah apparently when people catch covid they can get demon possessed. Lmao.

The Passenger likes this.
  9. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Not saying that's what happened, but if you have a better explanation for most people seemingly losing all common sense and empathy since covid started, I'd like to hear it.

Chris_Cactusblossom and PermRB like this.
  10. lol

11. I think the forced separation from their own kind, and the killing off of the social parts of the brain and soul that result from that probably play a big part in things. As for common sense, it's being replaced by 24/7 propaganda bombardment. Indoctrination *is* the new common sense.

12. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

BEHOLD! THE ERA OF THE PSYCHOPATHS AND SOCIOPATHS IS UPON US!
    [​IMG]

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  13. Point! That's literally what they're creating.

14. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

15. Imgflip?

16. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Indeed hahahahaha

Anyhow, to get back on topic
    Corona world is here to stay, get used to it fellows, is going to get ugly fairly soon.

17. Correct, and the good news is we're half way to the new normal. :p

18. Is it worth getting vaccined? Can I never be affected by Covid after getting vaxx? Because this virus keep growing into many dangerous mutations...

19. The vaccine's got bullshit in it and doesn't protect you or anyone else from anything except social derision and state attention, which are the real dangers in life at the moment.

So yeah, getting it might simplify your life, but it won't protect you from viruses. Don't let the fear get to you - Covid's a lot rarer than the media makes out, and it's not even that bad if you get it.

[All opinions on this post are presented on an as-is basis, to be assimilated or rejected by the reader according to their own judgement. Neither the author nor NoFap accept any liability for loss, damage, or any negative thing, happening, or karma, nor any thing, happening, or karma perceived as being negative, which may result from the reading or non-reading of this post.]

Moderation Team Note: This thread contains information the science, medical, and political communities consider misinformation about the COVID-19 virus. The medical community and leaders around the world consider that COVID-19 is a real virus that poses a real threat to people, and they recommend you should take proper precautions to avoid contracting it or becoming a vector of infection for others. You should follow the guidelines and orders of your government, local leaders and national medical experts regarding COVID-19, including guidance on vaccines. Failure to do so may expose you to legal action by your authorities or place the health of yourself and others at risk.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2021
  20. What if our government force us to get vaccined? In my country, they're doing this by coming to others's house. I'm somehow afraid of vaccine's long-term potentional effects.

Wait but my comments are out of topic haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.