Who are some women offended if men ask if she has a bf

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Jun 28, 2023.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

So I observe that some women are offended if you ask of she has a bf to early in the chat or interaction without getting to know her a bit. Can someone explain why ?
    Maybe we men are too goal oriented we dont want to waste time if she has bf.
    Or maybe woman think if we ask if she has bf too early she thinks we want to have sex with her without getting to know her first. Maybe in old society traditions with norms of no sex before marriage the question would have been less offensive,because of the tradition the woman know it is not ur intention to have sex with her yet so fast.

Br,
    Nfp

Ghost101 likes this.
  2. Jerry2Rick

Jerry2Rick Fapstronaut

Doubt she is offended. I've never experienced that.

3. You're overthinking this, friend.

The women aren't offended that the man asked too early. She's offended because she's not attracted to the guy asking. The guy might want to get straight to the point and not waste either of their time. However, women don't like being hit on by men they don't like or want. If the guy was someone she was attracted to, she would want him to know she's single right away.

Ghost101 and 500 like this.
  4. nfpexperiment

Yes women get offended by men they are not attracted to,

Ghost101 likes this.
  5. berylliumwages

berylliumwages Fapstronaut

It looks like you put the answer in the question. You could slow down and get to know her "a bit" first. (But I'd say better yet, just don't talk to her at all.)

Ghost101 likes this.
  6. nfpexperiment

But then again, why if she has a bf, why doesnt she mention him to let u know for example if he is talking to her, she could say, a moment please let me text my bf and then get back to u. I would have used this excuse that is if I had a gf and another woman was interested in me, but that is ofc fantasy world, no women do the first step for average joes like me, lol.