1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your favorite female vocalist?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheWigglesSentToSpace, Aug 21, 2021.

1. TheWigglesSentToSpace

TheWigglesSentToSpace Fapstronaut

Who is your favorite female vocalist? Pleasure share, and include a link to where to listen to them if you can!

My favorite was the little known musical genius Imogen Heap. Her voice reminds me of the smell of rich humus soil.

CarP likes this.
  2. tatiana shmailyuk from jinjer

Giacomo Leopardi likes this.
  3. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

Can’t say I know many, but I do enjoy some Stevie Nicks.

mukmewx, Giacomo Leopardi and CarP like this.
  4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

5. Elizabeth Fraser, of the Cocteau Twins

6. Hell yes. I keep it juicy juicy, i eat that lunch (yeah)

7. My top female singers/bands are as followed and not in any particular order.
    1. Birthday massacre
    2. digital daggers
    3. Aimer
    4. Daoko
    5. Lisa

GigglingTrout and mukmewx like this.
  8. mukmewx

mukmewx Fapstronaut

oh dude! The birthday massacre are awesome! Their a hold over from my goth days! haha I still listen to them frequently, good choice! Also! Daoko is cool as well that song she did with teddyloid is really cool.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  9. you have good taste my friend.

mukmewx likes this.
  10. I like quite a few female vocalists but my favorite is probably Hayley Williams of Paramore. I've been a fan since their first album came out in 2005 and Hayley's voice never fails to soothe me when I'm feeling down. This song in particular has helped me, especially recently.

CarP likes this.