1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why hello there

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by wæŋkə, Jul 2, 2021.

1. wæŋkə

wæŋkə Fapstronaut

Definitely not a newbie at this thing. I'm a pro fapstronaut, which does not imply that I'm a succesful one. I'm here exactly for what you think I'm here...
    Don't want to dwell into the past, but here for the present and the future it beholds.
    Cheers!

HumaninProgress01 and J29 like this.
  2. Wow, welcome back. You say you have done this before? You used "pro" so how long was your streak?

3. wæŋkə

wæŋkə Fapstronaut

I have done this thing so many times that I can't barely remember but I think it was 2012 when I first discovered Nofap.
    Now, you do understand I said I was a pro, but NOT SUCCESSFUL right? hahha
    But to answer your question I did anything from 5 minutes to something like 190 days.
    And thanks...

J29 likes this.
  4. Wow, that's great. :) And good luck, I hope you find success this time.

-J29

whyaskwhy likes this.
  5. Hello Friend, I know I am not a pro like you and my maximum streak is 18 days:emoji_sweat_smile: but still I want to tell you that you are not alone in this battle we all are here to fight this battle with you and I know that for sure that you and we all are going to win this one.:emoji_innocent: Just don't give up and whenever you fall bounce back even stronger than before:emoji_innocent:. This monster is not gonna play with our lives anymore and now is the time to take control.:emoji_innocent:
    Peace:emoji_v::emoji_innocent:

whyaskwhy likes this.
  6. wæŋkə

wæŋkə Fapstronaut

When I see all those angelic emojis, I feel like that is a sign from the heavens.
    Yes, that is a sign, don't ruin it for me...

HumaninProgress01 likes this.
  7. wæŋkə

wæŋkə Fapstronaut

Thanks, same goes to you.

J29 likes this.
  8. Yes it is a sign friend you will do wonder this time.:emoji_innocent:

whyaskwhy likes this.
  9. Fundukpainter

Fundukpainter Fapstronaut

Hello bro, just forget past you have started newly it is very good thing we are are with you.