1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why I'm here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Jdw11193, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Jdw11193

Jdw11193 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I'm Justin
    PMO has been a very haunting addiction I've had since the first time I've ever experimented with it. As a kid I felt so bad about it I confessed it to my parents (multiple times). Each time would result in me being grounded from the computer for an extended period of time. With obvious little effect. As a Christian, growing up with this addiction, I would hate myself and not allow myself to stay connected to God because I didn't feel worthy. I sought out help with an SA group that didn't do much for me as the only single guy in the room. So as a 22 year old man today, I'm here for the help and support I've desired for so long, I need accountability, I need you guys. This is a cry for help and I would love for this community to push me to be PMO free.

Thank you,

Justin

2. Hi Justin, Glad to see you on here. We're about the same place in terms of days on the journey. I'm a bit older than you, but still struggling. I'm also a Christian and can fully related to your comments on feeling worthy. I see you've found a nice little group to connect to. I invite you to be in touch with me as well if you so desire. I've found a couple guys on here and we've been helping each other out. God bless. Praying for you. Pray for me. Jim