Women catching PMO vibe from guys?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Blessedbrother, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Blessedbrother

Blessedbrother New Fapstronaut

Is it true that ladies get the vibe from certain guys that they PMO?

2. Dante's Shadow

Dante's Shadow Fapstronaut

Any answer to this is going to have to address certain cases. There is no such thing as women in general. They are each individual and are going to see things, react to things, and understand things differently.

Now I'm thinking of myself when I was in the throes of my PMO problems. PMO was something I thought about so much and it affected the way I viewed women significantly. I never told anybody about it back then. I think it is unrealistic to think that with my mind in that state that it wouldn't be reflected by vibes. Now will all women pick up on those vibes? Probably not. Would all who picked up a wierd vibe be able to pin it on a PMO addiction? Also probably not. However, I would be surprised if no women could put 2 and 2 together and pin the vibe on PMO.

But the bottom line is, if you are interested in changing your PMO habits, it has to be because of you and your desires. Not because of how someone else might think. You will not have sufficient motivation to change otherwise. PMO is a strong drug.