1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Worst movie ever?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 2, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

2. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I agree 100%. If I spend 70% of the movie thinking "Where are they going with this?", and the last 30% of the movie thinking "When will this possibly end?", then it is a horrible movie.

My runner up in this category is Superbad. WHEN IS THIS MOVIE GOING TO END? THE NEXT DAY, AT THE MALL? LAAAAAAAAMEEEEEE!!!

3. MY runner up is The Love Guru. Mike Myers nearly killed his career over that flop. To make it even less funny, Daniel Tosh cameo'ed.

Oh, and also I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. That movie had ONE good and funny scene. The rest bored me to death.

Speed 2: Cruise Control as well still.

LEPAGE likes this.
  5. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I saw 5 minutes of Jack and Jill once. It just happened to be on when I turned on the TV. I thought my eyes and ears were going to start bleeding

LEPAGE likes this.
  6. Adam Sandler still thinks he's funny, I guess

7. Tropic Thunder. Such a cast to end up being terrible. Damn...

8. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

The room. I know, it brought many memes to life so it must be funny at least, but trust me, if you watch the whole thing you will suffer so much. It's really boring. They didn't even try :(

9. It was because of that movie why Tommy Wiseau was voted the worst actor of all time

10. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

How could I forget,"Manos, Hands of Fate." Maybe trauma induced amnesia. The MST3K episode one this is great. But I got to see it once on it's own. Truly hideous.