1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Worst possible timing!...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Daviesmark1, May 11, 2017.

1. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

I have all my final exams coming up next week for my journalism course I am studying... I haven't spoken to any girls online all year/ haven't really been interested, been too focused on my work.

But... I met this girl where I am staying in my student accommodation and she's amazing.. I've been meeting up with her a lot lately: Going running, for coffee, going to the library etc. Though it's great I've found someone I like without forcing anything and being desperate like many are when they are hunting for someone- this just happened out of the blue and unexpectedly.

This is probably the worst possible time I could have ever caught feelings for someone ! I've been concentrated all year, not talking to any girls, so could just do my own thing e.g go to library and turn off phone all day without worrying about texting anyone- I quite like that freedom. But now, I have to keep messaging her even if just one message a day just to show that I am interested , otherwise it will come across as " ahh I'm fine- I can go ages without talking to her" which won't make it seem like I'm interested. How do I stop thinking about her seriously :/ it's like playing on my mind a lot atm and it's distracting me.

I am worried I am going to fall at the last hurdle with my exams because now when I'm studying I'm jus thinking about her!

2. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

I finish a week tomorrow so I need to just focus all my attention on exams for one more week and then can focus on her, but it's not that simple! I have never felt like this before, I'm getting like all nervous and tingly thinking about her- this is not good!

3. MadHatter

MadHatter Fapstronaut

While I agree that it may not be the best timing, it sounds as if it is most certainly good!
    Perhaps being nervous and tingly is just your body's way of telling you you like her!

Daviesmark1 likes this.
  4. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Grind out your exams and then start to spend some more time with her. You obviously like her, so I think it's best to take the chance to ask her out. You've been focusing all year on improving yourself, right? Treat yourself to something good before it's too late.

Daviesmark1 likes this.
  5. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

No it's not good timing at all haha. Yeah, It probably is, but that doesn't help when you're revising journalism law haha :emoji_grin:

6. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

Yeah, thanks bro. I will get the exams out of the way for sure, then spend a lot more time with her, harder said than done though!

7. MadHatter

MadHatter Fapstronaut

Agreed!

8. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

I don't get what you're trying to say, can you explain please :)