1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wtf is this?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 7, 2021.

1. I'm totally pissed.
    What is this? I'm not in mood for anything. I have the energy, but I don't know where to put it.
    ITS NOT A FLATLINE, YOU'RE WELCOME NOT TO SAY SUCH A THING!
    In the morning I felt 10/10, now I feel like 3/10.
    Like, I'm happy to be alive and going through some shit and all that, but why no song sounds good to me? Why nothing seems funny? Why I can't find something to do?
    Has someone ever had similar experience? Thanks.

2. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That calls for some introspection and finding fulfilling motivations...

What do you want from life, and why?

4. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

The end of the lockdown , why ? Because its a shit

5. While I can't speak for all of the things you mentioned, I can say I have almost no desire to listen to music lately and when I have I haven't really found anything as being enjoyable. I'm not bothered by this though...in fact I'm kind of enjoying the silence.

Thin_18 and Learn to fly again like this.
  6. I have no purpose in life... I'm young. And... I don't know what I want to do - it fucks things up I think. All I know that life is meaningless and should not be taken seriously, but sometimes that doesn't matter. I just want to do something that makes me feel fufilled.
    Working out? Did that. What after?
    Hobby? Did that. What after?
    I mean... In the end of the day there isn't something that I'm commited to 100% and more. It's just... Kind of me spending my time on stuff. Sucks.
    Life's good tho.

Thin_18 likes this.
  7. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That's why I said it takes some instrospection, life is meaningless as it's our job to give a meaning to it, for me, is learn how to heal others, and help my family, I will get closer and closer to my last day and I will still be wanting to learn more and more on how to help and heal people, physically and mentally, and to have some legacy for my sister and for my future children, that's what makes me fulfilled, not money, although is nice, not anything else, help something to heal and feel some genuine gratitude, hell, even if they don't show gratitude, knowing they are better thanks to my efforts is good enough.

Then I have many hobbies and interests, very varied ones, but my "inner compass" what guides me in life and makes me feel accomplished and fulfilled, is helping others at a physical and mental health level.

I "wasted" many years figuring that out, I always kind of knew it, in a sense, but without completely realizing that it was what gives meaning to my existance in this world.

Being young and not knowing is ok, but ask yourself the big questions, who are you, what do you want, and why you want it.

The search for meaning is common to all of us, the question is, find YOUR meaning, and go after it, don't do things, things are stuff one do on the journey towards one goal, what is your goal? and why?

It may sounds a cliche but a good starting point on the introspection towards meaningful activities is, what would you do, just for the sake of doing it, that you would not get tired of doing, if money wasn't a concern?

Aquarius1 and ItalianGrains like this.

8. I completely know what you mean. I have a hard time seeing the end point of anything I do sometimes. Do this...then what? Then this... then what?
    I think there is a time for introspection, and maybe i haven't done enough of that, but then at times I feel I'm in my head too much.

I guess what I've learned is there is also a time to look outside ourselves to see how we can meet the needs of others. It is pretty darn fulfilling, like SickSicko said above.
    Is there anyone around you that needs a hand? Maybe an opportunity to make someone else's day better? Esp during covid.

Thin_18 likes this.
  9. GoldzNTreez

GoldzNTreez Fapstronaut

Scamdemic..plus the vaccine will make things more worst. The over hyped virus made things worse and cause social issues in the youth and minds of humans. It's a preplanned game for great reset

Moderation Team Note: This thread contains information the science, medical, and political communities consider misinformation about the COVID-19 virus. The medical community and leaders around the world consider that COVID-19 is a real virus that poses a real threat to people, and they recommend you should take proper precautions to avoid contracting it or becoming a vector of infection for others. You should follow the guidelines and orders of your government, local leaders and national medical experts regarding COVID-19, including guidance on vaccines. Failure to do so may expose you to legal action by your authorities or place the health of yourself and others at risk.

10. Well, I LOVE playing drums, but then again... It doesn't feel that much fulfilling. Then I also love working out. I've thought about becoming a fitness trainer and I've had dreams of being a drummer in a band. It doesn't matter to me that I won't be in a big band - all that matters is that I can play drums with like-minded people. But my material ambitions are high. Not meaning I want that money no matter what - no, it's not that bad. It's just that I see myself wealthy in future. Don't think I can combine those things that easily.
    Maybe I should be a fitness trainer.. I don't know. My body is pretty athletic, I'm smart enough to learn about human body so...I still don't know.
    Don't even know why I had to tell this to you :D But whatever, just voicing my thoughts.

11. Aquarius1

Aquarius1 Fapstronaut

Hi "learn to fly again",
    i think i am at a similar point at the moment. The last weeks and months i rediscovered some talents and passions like writing songs, painting and dancing (just in theory til now...). On the other hand i also recognize, that there is less interest in "consuming"-things that i was strongly in most of my life like watching films, eating, surround me with people etc...
    so to me it seems also be the question now more and more: what do i want to GIVE. And like SickSicko mentioned letting this be something that also comes really "from your heart". So if your talent is drumming, maybe the thing to make it something meaningful is perceiving it in a way as a gift to others to delight them with this talent.
    Just some thoughts on it... nice to see people behaving really concerned here about others... :)

Learn to fly again likes this.
  12. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

I felt like that 2 days ago, I was enjoying the fullest out of Pokemon Unbound on Insane difficulty (lot of nostalgia for playing a actual hard Pokemon game) and once I passed one of the major bosses who I had to major flex my brains to figure out how to beat, I suddently felt like not playing anymore, this never happened to me before, not even in Monster Hunter games that are grindy as hell.

Learn to fly again likes this.