1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wwe 2k17 screwed me over.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Riot02, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Riot02

Riot02 Fapstronaut

Since my country is in lock down down I decided to play some video games in my spare time I was playing a really old game of mine so I decided to play this game (wwe 2k17) so it was that time I was ranked number 1 for the nxt championship and of course I was in a rivalry with the champion. It was the last show before the ppv and it said I have to to give my rivalry a promo. I won the promo but when I went to the ppv I wanst in a title shot coz some how I was ranked now number 5. And why is that its coz I lost some of my popularity ( in order to to increase ur rankings u have to increase popularity and winning promos make u gain popularity) so I dont know how I lost my popularity and I don't know how in back at number 5. I can only just say that this game screwed me over

2. Just play WWE 2k7. You're good.

ELITE2BE likes this.
  3. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Or wrestle your neighbours/other kids in the block instead. A far more productive alternative, and a sure way of asserting dominance over the block’s populace.

GigglingTrout likes this.

4. LOL. Dude the last game I played was WWE 2k13 with CM Punk. Other wise I haven't touched a game since then. But in all honestly I love that The Mizz is champion but it was so tacky how he won.

TurboBull92 likes this.
  5. The Archangel

The Archangel Fapstronaut

Try EA Sports MMA. I don't even like sport games, but this game definitely makes it to the list of my top 5-10 favourite games. Super fun, has real life MMA legends you can play as or fight as either your custom character, another real life legend, or themselves and the combat system is satisfying af. I tried playing the new-gen UFC shit, but it was nowhere near as fun and refunded it almost immediately.

TurboBull92 likes this.
  6. I've played that. Very cool game.
    Fight Night Round 4 is awesome too. Boxing games are legit