You should be pissed off.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Johnnywheels2000, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

All I can say is that I’m not too happy with what I see. Practically disgusted and rightfully so. With the way we are allowing ourselves to just fall in the gutter. It seems we can and will be forgotten if we don’t find a reason to be remembered.

To care is to be attached to life, to have stakes, a reason for being here. Other than that it’s just a sea of shuffling feet aimless and waiting around to die. If you want to be that then you will be just one more face in the crowd.

Who really cares what I say, if anything this is a journal entry for myself. All I know is I’m getting sick of thinking this life is just a waste of time. I’d rightfully put a bullet in my head If I didn’t think I had something to do here. If I knew I was gonna mope around 40-50 more years, clogging up the line.

Eventually you just say what you wish to say. It’s a drag now where you have to be careful. If the message doesn’t make you feel something it’s not worth shit. Doesn’t matter what you are or what you look like. If you conduct yourself like a loser, you will be just another loser. Shit I’m close, riding the razors edge, but I’m still gonna be here no matter what until it’s my time.

Massimo2002 likes this.