1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Youssif, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Youssif

Youssif Fapstronaut

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone here have a youtube channel or planning to create one, it would be amazing to talk about this and share this with people who have the same interests or passion .... personally i am planing to start a technology channel... i love and look up to some youtubers like mkbhd, casey neistat and some other .... would be amazing if we started some sort of youtube community here guys

Inactive User likes this.
  2. Inactive User

Inactive User Fapstronaut

I have a YouTube channel! I do Rubik’s cubing and jazz a cappella!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  3. Just a PSA here, according to our forums rules, it would be a violation of our rules against self-promotion and advertising to share links to your own personal YouTube channel. You may talk about the content of your channels, but please don't link to them.

u376 and Inactive User like this.
  4. Inactive User

Okay I apologize! I thought it was okay since I didn’t put an actual link but I’ll make sure not to do that again! I just fixed it!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  5. Don't forget, big brother is always watching! o_O

6. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

I can assure the user base that the NoFap team is not associated with “big brother”, neither the government nor the reality TV show.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Why do British people always say that? "Big Brother", is that supposed to be a another word for tyranny?

Inactive User likes this.
  8. Inactive User

Lol ikr! I mean, I can't self-promote even a little??????

9. Inactive User

10. I can assure the "users" to watch your back! I am not referring to trashy TV.

11. Inactive User likes this.