Theres this girl...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deadpool.420, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

Theres this girl who has become special to me but she doesnt know i like her but she prolly has an idea because of the interest i show in her. Now the problem is that she has already rejected like 6 guys this semester and i dont wanna be on that list.
    She got issues in life and i am willing to help her on that but the main thing is how do i win her heart? I think my game is going strong so far or thats what i think but i am scared of rejection because i wont just get rejected but everyone will know that i got rejected. I dont want that word to go out... Its a risk of my reputation and i am worried now whether should i tell her or not

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. It's really difficult to give dating advice when we don't know anything about you or this girl. How to "win a girls heart" is not a universal thing. It depends on who this girl is and what she likes and what her personality is like, etc.

The best universal advice I can give, if you're looking for something solid and long term, is to be yourself. Eventually you're going to be yourself anyway, at some point, and it she doesn't like the you that you are, why waste your time? That's just my perspective. I don't see the point in trying to win someone over if they don't really like who you are anyway.

I'm sure other people have other advice to share, but that's all I got. I think it's important to take general advice with a grain of salt, because every girl is different, and general advice might not work on everyone.

3. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Why don't you ask her out during a conversation? Why would it be bad to be on a list of rejected guys? You're showing some real courage by opening up yourself for rejection.
    It may sound strange, but getting rejected can actually be very vivifying.

Also to 'minimize' the chances of getting rejected there are a lot of things you can look out for. Most girls send signs, if they are interessted in you. Does she hold eye contact when you're talking, is she touching her jewelry in a sensual way... ?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  4. Why you sweating rejection so bad? Granted it sucks but it’s part of dating. And just b/c she says no today doesn’t mean she won’t say yes down the road.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Just kidnap her man. Take the Deadpool approach.

6. Make sure that your desire to be with her isn't a form of trying to rescue her from her life issues that you mentioned. It's possible she rejects guys because they all want to save her? Dunno, like others have said it's hard to come away with a real feel for the situation without knowing more.

7. I Am that I Am

I Am that I Am Fapstronaut

8. I Am that I Am

I Am that I Am Fapstronaut

Bro no offense but that shit right there just does not sound sincere.

I mean maybe you are socially anxious so I am not judging just crying wolf.

9. Lmao

10. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Best universal dating advice

11. Agreed!

Kenzi likes this.
  12. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

LMAO thats one way to do it

13. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

Bro one of the reason i am worried about the word going out is that i already said no to this girl who asked me out and she knows her well. So i dont have a problem letting her know that i got her but not that i rejected her to go after someone who also rejected me.
    Feel me? Maybe i am thinking too much

14. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

15. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

Shes a shy ass introvert with a real beauty on the outside willing to do good shit in life with a pure heart. Secondly, she never tells anyone her life story its just me and one more girl.. the rest just want to grab her by the pussy and shes just avoiding fuck boys. I promise you i am not, if i were i would have already done some damages when i got the chances these past months but i let them go. So i am planning to tell her till friday because christmas holidays are starting and i am not sure shes allowed to go out other than university which is some fuck show.
    I could have told her on text but i am planning to do this shit face to face so she avoids saying no..

16. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

I guess i am gonna have to ask her out to see if shes interested rather than keeping her a burden on my heart. I must let this out real quick right?

17. When in doubt, try

Experience is the best teacher

Deadpool.420 likes this.
  18. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Your overthinking this bro lol all that matters is that you tried and you got your answer better to find out then keeping it inside and causing more mental exhaustion and you can't help people fix their problems theh can only do that for themselves and don't think about what I can take from here but what I can give to her and what makes her special to you besides her being attractive to you what redeeming qualities does she have outside of her looks

19. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

That could be the case but you are projecting this thought of her and what you think she is and none of it is real until you find out who she really is and where you stand with her

20. Love is all about risk. Simple.

Roll the dice you dirty mercenary.

vibemaker and Hitto like this.