[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Brokenseany

Brokenseany Fapstronaut

2. The Dustbin

The Dustbin Fapstronaut

I studied this in my Communication classes. Its actually really common for females to get turned on by more verbal (or text based) means. Where as males are usually aroused by more visual stimuli. This is why girls often read more “erotic” novels like 50 Shades of Gray and such.

Stay strong!

- The Dustbin

Romans12:1 likes this.
  3. Brokenseany

Brokenseany Fapstronaut

You learn something every day

4. Lud

Lud Fapstronaut

Day 1 of 7, y’all.

5. VoiD...13

VoiD...13 Fapstronaut

Day 5. Althou today was tempted by some vids but tried my best to ignore them

6. Mayhem_8116

Mayhem_8116 Fapstronaut

I'm in too! Wish me luck

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Shaiguy99

Shaiguy99 Fapstronaut

1 day down, 6 more to go! Keeping the fight alive!

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Finnythepooh

Finnythepooh Fapstronaut

9. Swissgirl

Swissgirl Fapstronaut

Yes reading things and chats get me off

10. SelfControlIsTheGoal

SelfControlIsTheGoal Fapstronaut

11. Day 0! Coming for that hall of fame.

12. Foster2020

Foster2020 Fapstronaut

Day 6. The most difficult day since my last relapse. In bed alone the whole day feeling tired. Usually I would've relapsed but I didnt. I just couldnt find the strength to do those shameful stuffs. It's not easy but I will give my best fight.

Shaiguy99 and Romans12:1 like this.
  13. Romans12:1

Romans12:1 Fapstronaut

On day 7! Merry Christmas everyone!! Keep strong

Badra123 likes this.
  14. snapower

snapower Fapstronaut

15. Beginning again at 0 of 7...

16. Day 1 down for me. Hope everyone is having a nice Christmas or if don’t celebrate at least a break from work.

ItN93 likes this.
  17. ItN93

ItN93 Fapstronaut

Merry Christmas to everyone :) I am on day 3 and a quarter to be precise haha. Anyway these are easier to accomplish because due to Christmas it is easier to have people at home and get distracted from our urges. So people be strong take profit of these days of great feasts to overcome the most difficult days of the beginning. In fact as I learnt from my previous small streaks, I can say that the very first days are much worse since I am very depressed but then after 6 days or so I always had a kick of energy and happiness so people keep passing the first week is essential to feel some benefits and sweep away that baaaaaad feeling of not being in the situation. So after 6 or 7 days for me I gained again a better focus on things and could concentrate.
    So people girls and men again merry Christmas and keep strong we can do that

18. Seeker401

Seeker401 Fapstronaut

Day 1

One day at a time

19. Seeker401

Seeker401 Fapstronaut

I agree, a lot of the language here can be triggering. It can be a very hetero/male environment and could do with taking other genders and orientations into account.

If a day is proving difficult, try for an hour, a minute, or a breath. Tell yourself you're not going to use for the next 10 mins and see how you feel after that. Stay busy and hang out in public spaces as much as you can. You CAN do this, you're just figuring out how to do it, we all are, and we're here to support each other through the process.

20. |444|

|444| Fapstronaut

Day 2 - feeling great right now. No need to slowdown now!