A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

I have a terrible headache right now, I'm literally about to murder someone

2. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

3/8 and going to try some meditation. Will try anything to get past this funk.

3. ChainBreaker

ChainBreaker Fapstronaut

0/5. I can't believe that I relapsed again. I can't do this.

4. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

You can. You've made it further before. We are all behind you. Chaser effects are difficult for everyone, not just you.

5. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

HELPFUL RESOURCE FOR DEALING WITH ANXIETIES

Many of you, especially those under age 30, have messaged me from time to time asking about meditation or dealing with stress in other ways besides fapping. As we all know, fapping deals with stress only by minimizing the feeling of anxiety for about an hour.

Here is a resource for the many of you who suffer from social fears and other anxieties. If you click on it, please read the whole page before deciding to ignore it. It will also provide you with tips on meditation and breathing.

http://naturalcave.com/posts/grounding-techniques/

Single Palm Change and Leaveit like this.
  6. Broadcast Engineer

Broadcast Engineer Fapstronaut

I am definitely on my way to 90 days. Which I already managed to get once in 2016. Then I was in continues relapse for months. This time it will be different I am not even planning to stop at 90, even though it is already so hard.

Stay strong brothers and sisters!

7. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

You will succeed because you understand how important it is.

Broadcast Engineer likes this.
  8. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

7/21

A week. Nice. Pretty good day, not much to say about it actually.

9. Wiktor.sta

Wiktor.sta Fapstronaut

Ohh no i cant even make 5 hours :(

DerNeuMann likes this.
  10. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Very funny.

11. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Day 3, so as I’ve gone through this journey of NoFap, I’ve started to have more disturbing sexual fantasies and thoughts. Has anyone else experienced this?

DerNeuMann likes this.
  12. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Hi Adam,
    We've had more than one guy here express this, @Deth, being the one in the forefront of my mind. I also recall having one or two dreams like that early on. I'd nearly forgotten about them but now I remember waking up each time and thinking about just how disturbing the dream was and how I hoped it would never happen.

I think the bottom line is don't worry. It's apparently somewhat common. You could consider changing what you eat for evening meal and see if that makes a difference.

Cheers!

13. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Totally. Since I started NoFap, I've had about 3 of what I'd best refer to as wet nightmares (opposite of wet dreams). They're always very violent, emotionless sexual assault committed against me by a girl I've been attracted to at one point or another. I'm really just starting to realize this, but these women might actually be personifications of my urges, and the way they try to take control of me. I don't know. Just a thought. Anyways. Yes, I totally have things like that, and if yours are at all like mine, perhaps put some thought into what I was just saying, and if you need advice or anything just lemme know.

14. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

55/60 days. Damn, 5 days left till that checkpoint. Kinda crazy.

15. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

16. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Now that is a thoughtful and interesting take.

17. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

18. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Hi @Deth @DerNeuMann it means wet dreams are not considered as relapsed..still we can continue our streak with out starting from beginning?...

19. I realpsed again yesterday. I have never been so disappointed as I am now. I was thinking about just quitting all of this but I haven't yet. So now I guess it is day 1 of 7...