A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

You are welcome. It is important to share our experiences and emotions in rebooting

stephanD likes this.
  2. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Hey 54 days here so whatever I can do to help helps me to so no pmo got to go got to go don't you know don't you know no pmo

3. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

118 days is amazing !!!! Booooooyahhhh

max9292 likes this.
  4. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

thankyou very much

5. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

How many days are you going and why and I'm doing it with my wife we're going a hundred twenty I'm on 54 may I can't wait till I hear 60 is a number that is a magic number is that true?

6. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

If I got the question I try to give you an answer (sorry for my English). Now I have as aim 150 days but it is only a time I use to improve something in my life as social relations. I don't focus just on streaks but I prefer on my life, on the person I want to be. Sure 60 is a an excellent streak as 54. I can only advice you to use this time to improve your life every day

7. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Both me and my wife are doing it together we're going for a hundred twenty that's what makes it really hard is we're married and married for 33 years and we were having sex 3 to 5 times a week prior to all this so I would drawls were absolutely horrifying

8. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

I can only imagine the difficulties, I think if you did it for 54 days you can do it for the goal you decided. I am not able to give you any specific tip about that (except those I gave you before) because I am not married and not engaged. But thankyou to share here your experience, for me it is important to listen to it.

9. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

60/90

officially 2/3 of the way there, only 1 month to go now :)

TC10, max9292, stephanD and 1 other person like this.
  10. rafaeloey

rafaeloey Fapstronaut

10/20

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  11. Rocky11234

Rocky11234 Fapstronaut

Thanks TC10.

I didn't go for running in the morning.

Feeling headache and acidity. :(

12. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Today is day 55 I feel live I'm almost halfway I've got 55 out of 60 towards 90 towards 120

TC10 and stephanD like this.
  13. Relapse. Classic time and place. "Material" – yes the word indeed implies the objectifying nature of p – sort of regresess. But I want to quit completely. Day 0. of 7.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2018
    TC10 likes this.
  14. _overcomer_

_overcomer_ Fapstronaut

i will try 4 days!

so 1/4

TC10 and stephanD like this.
  15. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

16. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

thanks @stephanD , i have reset my counter from last Friday. in control, going good.

stephanD likes this.
  17. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

18. rafaeloey

rafaeloey Fapstronaut

19. Gripseeker

Gripseeker Fapstronaut

Little climb taken. At 56 days today.
    It's still way too early for any kind of certainty, but I do start to feel something is changing.

Until now, one of my tactics was to maintain realistic thinking and focus all your thinking on today, not looking past nor further than a day.
    Now I've passed the very beginning stages in my streak, I tend to think a little bit further. I'm already thinking about the two months milestone ahead. I feel like I can permit myself looking further than a day. It doesn't make me impatient, it doens't make me anxious about getting there fast, fast, fast. I'm calm about it.

But still, even now, I maintain my tactic that I have to keep focusing most of my thinking on today. That is, realizing today is the day I might relapse, but today is the day I can make progress, and today is therefore not going to be the day I relapse.

Cheers, keep it up lads!

TC10, Rocky11234 and stephanD like this.