More dream recall and lucid dreams on nofap

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by PMO addict, Jun 10, 2018.

1. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Hi everyone

I just wanted to say that my dreams have been more vivid since I began my streak. And I've had more lucid dreams. And more dream recall. This is one of the most notable benefits. For some people increased dream awareness isn't a benefit but its something I wanted.

Just from this benefit alone, I am very motivated to continue staying clean. I know there will be other benefits but this is one of my favorites right now.

I know I won't stay clean just off this one benefit. I have to work a program each day because otherwise PMO will seem more desirable than my long-term benefit of dream quality. But once I'm solid in my sobriety each day I get to enjoy this benefit.

2. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

That's your dopamine and reward system returning to normal. I had it once on my longest streak. Not been able to get back there though

3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

and i thought i am the only one
    you cleared my doubt.....earlier i used to forget about my dreams
    but now i can remember most of them .....even the scary ones

DIYAS1 likes this.
  4. ABetterLife1

ABetterLife1 Fapstronaut

I hit 8 days today, my longest streak. For the past 3 nights I've been remembering my dreams, whereas I almost never had before. They haven't been good ones, but it's affirming that NoFap has been changing my brain.

DIYAS1 likes this.
  5. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

T
    Thats right brother. Thats your dopaminergic system regulating itself! Boom!

DIYAS1 likes this.