[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

?

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ending day 4 but I already think about sex more often.

Urðr, RBYG_flag, Foxislander and 5 others like this.
  2. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Hey @iNerd, just make a post everyday of your progress. There's no need to click on a button or anything like that.

Day 28
    Keep moving forward.

Urðr, RBYG_flag, Foxislander and 5 others like this.
  3. StruggleR_8

StruggleR_8 Fapstronaut

4. iNerd

iNerd Fapstronaut

Day 1/365

Urðr, StruggleR_8, KurosuX and 4 others like this.
  5. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

43/365

6. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

These patterns are not easy to disrupt and replace, but I trust that with time they will fade away.

Those first few small steps in the wrong direction are enough to trip off an avalanche. Some people talk about a "three second rule." That's not so bad when talking about dropping a piece of pizza on the floor, even five seconds when in front of people is fine for that [haha], but with intrusive thoughts or impulses, the very first movement is the weakest point.

Easier said than done, I suppose, but it may help.

Coolyorky, Urðr, KurosuX and 4 others like this.
  7. Randler

Randler Fapstronaut

Day 15, please my 15th days are always tough... And I am in a messed up situation, the only elder brother I grew up with is presently in a very critical condition in the hospital some have even given up on him, he is that kind of elder brother that gives your life a meaning. I live each day with the instinct I learnt from him. We used to be very broke back then and we would do tough menial jobs to make money to buy good cloths so the girls will look in our direction, sometimes he would pay my transport fair to school or some of my school bills. He is a very wreck less fellow but I love him and I want him to live cus if he doesn't my life will be less meaningful. I love his kids and I don't want them to live without a father. I am going to dedicate this Nofap challenge to him. I can't fail today. Let's win today for my brother. Let's do it.

Urðr, StruggleR_8, KurosuX and 6 others like this.
  8. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

You hit the nail on the head.
    It is the very first and small mistakes that leads to the bigger and the final falling and slip.

Thank you Dr Jekyll.

I will take it into account.

from now on I'm going to apply the "three seconds rule" .

I think , by abstinence for at least 90 days ,the wrong feelings that is raised by seeing women's body and shape ,the wrong outlook and the wrong desires of our body will change and diminish or will fade away.
    As even now I am taking advantage of these benefits at some degree.From when I started the NoFap journey, the quality of my presence in the moments have improved. The degree of my comprehension and understanding have improved. And also the better voice and a good harmony between my body's internal systems from respiratory to digestive while doing things.
    I also found that there are some wrong beliefs or wrong thought patterns and actions that leads to the falling
    1.trying to solve all my problem in life from personal to financial at the same time. It actually put pressure on my body and myself.
    From now on I will gradually but surely solve them base on priority in my life.and the fact that every day is a time for leaning and for changing for the better.
    2. Don't having or allocating a time or amusements that let me and my body to relax and freeing the body from thoughts like meditation and yoga or having puppy .
    I will consider time to relax and don't carry problems with myself . Instead I will solve them.and I don't carry revenge thought against one's who did crime against me. Recently ,my uncle's from fathers and mothers part did not give me and my siblings our inheritance . They don't give our rights and they don't respect justice.because they wanted my sister to marry with their son.and she did not do it. And they also wanted me to marry with their daughter ,my two side uncle,and I did not.and I decided to eliminate those wrong people and their thoughts from my mind and real life as I did when I was studying to accept to the university. They were not kind and nice to me, they were mean to me and my family until I accepted to the uni ,but once again as they found out we don't marry with their offspring ,they deprived us from our inheritance.
    I will no longer again confide and lay on them . Instead working every day to strength my body,elite circle and career.
    One of my main goal is to be a professor in California ,U.S.
    Wish me luck guys.
    3. Blaming myself over getting older but not reaching the point I wannet to be. Financial freedom .
    I now know, I should accept the responsibility of my life. The pain as I am going to reach to the higher academic and financial position . And the fact that I am alone ,and it is just me at first level that can help me to thrive and progress not anyone else. And the fact that ,past is the past and it with all its belonging is related to the past ,it has died and it has no effects on my future unless I give it the power to influence badly.
    I will build a future that is completely different from the past that this world put it along my journey of life to face despite my unwillingness.
    I don't think about the past any more, I will just learn to not make those mistakes again that I did because I didn't aware of wrongness and its consequences.
    I will reach to the point that I will have a great body with great feelings, financial freedom, ability to establish philanthropic institutions to aid to the kids to reach their dreams, and having beneficial world class companies to help people in need across the globe.
    And for myself ,just having a small tidy room or home in Friday Island with two three poppies,and a free time think. and also hanging out with good friends and family.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  9. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

H
    wish him to be healed soon.
    You can do it

Urðr, KurosuX, RBYG_flag and 3 others like this.
  10. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Day 1
    “The second study, conducted in 2013, found that eliciting the relaxation response produces changes in gene expression after just one session of meditation among both novices and experienced practitioners alike.”
    Dr Dispenza

Urðr, StruggleR_8, KurosuX and 6 others like this.
  11. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 60/365

upload_2018-9-21_1-11-31.png

Urðr, Caleb 2020, Euphorios and 7 others like this.
  12. Roader to Freedom

Roader to Freedom Fapstronaut

13. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 183 halfway to 365 booyahh praise god

Urðr, Caleb 2020, Euphorios and 7 others like this.
  14. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

15. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

38 days. Journey is not easy but the more distance from PMO the more genuine life has become for me. Never thought I would make it this far.

Urðr, SeanDD, Foxislander and 8 others like this.
  16. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut

Day 7 done!

17. Roland The Guslinger

Roland The Guslinger Fapstronaut

Having read the previous comments it is easier for me now to resist my urges. Thank you for that.
    Those of you who still suffer I feel with you. It is really really hard to abandon a bad habit. But it is so easy to give up and forget the problems one is responsible for. The only thing that holds me back from relapsing is the fact that I believe in myself. Honestly, I would rather suffer now than relapsing and losing my already gained (but sill not really discernible) social skills.

18. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

No relapsing!!!!! Any doubts or weak moments log on here!! Especially at the week ends