1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Race to 90 - To the victor goes the title

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Will do brother.

Game4g and JR-62 like this.
  2. Day 7 today. Feeling good. Yesterday drove over 100 miles. Driving skills are at their all time high. Confidence is :emoji_fire:. Still lack a bit on communication skills.

Game4g likes this.
  3. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Love this post! I am in!

Game4g likes this.
  4. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Yes, find the hole in the armor, regroup, and March right back in knowing that you are stronger and wiser. Just because you miss a day of going to the gym doesn’t mean you lost all your strangeth. It just mean you plan the next day better so you can get things done.

Game4g, wretched and Jefe Rojo like this.
  5. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Thank you, I have seen it too. I am grateful for the opportunity to grow and become more. Our futures are paved with success we just need to help each other make it happen.

Game4g and Jefe Rojo like this.
  6. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

What do you mean by communications skills? Maybe we can help?

Game4g and Deleted Account like this.
  7. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Had a good 24hrs. Thought for today, who you want to be and who you are, are the same person you just have to get your heart and mind in line. Never give up, lift others, and take it 24hrs at a time. On to the next 24

Game4g likes this.
  8. you know sometimes there will be an awkward silence when you talk to somebody. Just trying to avoid those, yesterday while i was talking to a friend after a super long time, experienced this.

Game4g likes this.
  9. Half the way into day 7. Had some leakage from
    penis (more like a precum)(few drops)
    while taking a dump. It kinda bothers me. Normal?

Game4g likes this.
  10. Don’t worry about it, it’s normal.

Game4g likes this.
  11. Relapsed :(. Broke the shower timing rule. Relapsed on my diet few days ago and lacked exercise. Feeling too bad.

Game4g likes this.
  12. Got triggered by those and relapsed in shower:(

Game4g likes this.
  13. Well, next time you’ll know that it’s normal and you can just ignore it! It’s ok, just learn from this mistake and move on. Make the rest of this day a PMO free day! But congrats on 7 days! You’ll go further next time!

Game4g and Deleted Account like this.
  14. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Chicago burnt to the ground twice. The best part about being human is that we have enough hope and vision to rebuild.

Jefe Rojo, Game4g and Deleted Account like this.
  15. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I had a good 24 hrs. I felt a little lonely so I had to go out for the evening.

Jefe Rojo, Game4g and Deleted Account like this.
  16. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 9 / 90
    This is harder than I thought. I'm holding and fighting. Glad I reached at least 10% of the initial goal.

Jefe Rojo and Game4g like this.
  17. Checkin day 1 of 90.

JR-62 and Jefe Rojo like this.
  18. Current standings:

@TorreDelOnion - 57 days
    @SuffolkboyNY - 55 days
    @Upward-bound - 39 days
    @Andy Dufresne - 36 days
    @rick2k11 - 32 days
    @Godsent7 - 28 days
    @JR-62 - 22 days
    @tiredofit1` - 13 days
    @wretched - 9 days
    @Game4g - 8 days
    @GuillaumeDujardin - 3 days
    @Jefe Rojo - 3 days
    @T H A N O S the titan - 2 days
    @Saiyan123 - 1 day

Nice work everyone! It’s nice to be back. There are a few of you who have not logged in for a while. If you have not been on NoFap for more than 30 days I will stop tracking your progress. Best of luck to you all!

19. Game4g

Game4g Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thank you Most Honorable Jefe for putting in the work
    Yes sir back on track
    Lets go ever one !!

wretched and Jefe Rojo like this.
  20. My pleasure! Let’s all get to 90. Seriously? What are the odds of us all making to it 90 in the next 90 days? Do you think we would set a record for the most people getting to 90 at the same time on NoFap? Let’s make history. I know I can do it since I’ve done it before. Who’s coming with me this time? I already got commitments from @Game4g and @T H A N O S the titan . Who else?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019