1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 60 - From Insecure Guy to Dating 4 Girls at a time!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Zapster21, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

So something incredible has happened! I have reached 62 days! And let me tell you all. Everything has changed in the last two weeks. From around day 45 I started to notice a ton of benefits coming my way. And not only small changes but life-changing changes. I have listed them below

BENEFITS SO FAR:

Increase in confidence

As a person, I have always felt insecure in myself. I never felt I was good enough. I always felt like everybody was better than me. Within the last couple of weeks, I am starting to feel real inner confidence. I acknowledge myself. When I'm looking in the mirror I think I look handsome. My inner dialogue is always very positive. It's just a life-changing experience to feel to content with myself!

More motivation to eat healthier
    I used to eat a lot of products like chips and candy. But the last couple of weeks I haven't felt the need for unhealthy food. Especially sugar which I had a mild addiction to.

More Positive

It has been much easier to feel positive.

Women Attraction
    A very controversial topic. However, don't buy into any of that passive magic bs. You have to take action to get girls! I have experienced that when I take action, girls are so much more attracted to me. I have been on 4(!) dates the last two weeks. And I haven't been rejected a single time. All girls have been wanting to go on a second date with me. I even had sex with two of them (and one of them, she's writing to me constantly that she want to meet up and hook up some more). This positive feedback from girls has just made my confidence so much higher. It's like an upward spiral who makes me more and more confident. Before this NoFap 60-day streak, I only had sex with one girl my entire life! So women attraction is very real if you start to take action and better yourself.

Better physique
    My training results have also significantly improved. My body is getting more toned. I also had the energy to be more consistent with my training.

I have experienced a ton of benefits in relations also to my mind getting clearer, but for me, the above benefits are the ones I appreciate the most :)

THINGS I HAVE DONE:

Meditated every 2 days

Exercising 5 times a week

Been Eating healthy

STRUGGLES

The biggest struggle for me was to go beyond 45 days. Before that, I had experienced suicidal thoughts, severe depressing, low self-esteem, and many negative consequences. But once you pass that stage it will change your life completely!

EDIT:
    So after I had sex two times (without ejaculation), I feel a drop in both my confidence and general mood. So I think I have to be really careful about having real sex again.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  2. Eaglevision_2019

Eaglevision_2019 Fapstronaut

I like the sincerity in your post. I do feel sometimes that we might be prone to unrealistic expectations like having magical/magnetic powers regarding attraction of women to us. Congrats for the journey and benefits you have received so far, it is incredible. My main goal is to kick away the brain fog and get my motivation back. Nowadays, I find it hard handling work assignments that I would otherwise handle with more easy and focus. I hope I can get through this stage. Cheers and all the best

nirav2696 and nevety like this.
  3. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing your story. It's very inspiring!

nirav2696, nevety and Gamebred305 like this.
  4. May I ask what exactly do you mean by "taking action" and if anything, what you have done differently than before?

nirav2696 likes this.
  5. Fenix Rising

Fenix Rising Fapstronaut

Be careful, I've gone through this stage in my previous 6 months streak. I felt like superman between 60-100 day mark, working out, socializing and dating like crazy. Then I fall over the cliff into deep depression. It's most probably fluctuation of your brain chemistry while brain tries to rebalance dopamine levels (overshoot-god mode and undershoot-deep depression of the baseline):

[​IMG]

6. You were lucky at that time. My brain doesn't give me this chance at all. All I get is withdrawals flatline almost a year straight.

7. Fenix Rising

Fenix Rising Fapstronaut

It's not a good thing as it works in both directions. You fly high and fall low, really low. you'd be diagnosed bipolar without knowing you're going through brain rewiring.

IWantToBreakFree123 likes this.
  8. Dennisball

Dennisball New Fapstronaut

And by taking action you mean? Just asking out or?

nirav2696 likes this.
  9. Well done! Nice story!! Keep up the good work!!!

10. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

By taking action I mean that meeting up with women, will never happen from you doing nothing. No matter how long you are on a streak, you have to bring yourself out there either via online dating or approaching and talking to girls. Your dream girl will simply not just jump into your arms. The male/female dynamics requires the man to be the one who leads.

So educate yourself on how to text with a girl, educate yourself on how to create attraction. But most importantly, go out there and make mistakes. You'll never learn how to seduce women, simply by reading about it.

11. I'm still waiting for nofap to motivate me to meet real women.

12. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

That is entirely your own decision. I myself love to be around women. Great talks and awesome experiences come from it. And for me, sex is really secondary. I like intimacy.

nirav2696, RealMe and PowerfulSRE like this.
  13. 20100

20100 Fapstronaut

Me too I’m on 50 days and don’t have any motivation to go out or work out. Eat work sleep repeat for 50 days

Jerry2Rick, FX-05 and Freeddom_Taker like this.
  14. As I said, I feel no intrinsic motivation to meet women. And when I do interact with them I feel asexual in their present. So far nothing has changed since my PMO days...

Freeddom_Taker and 20100 like this.
  15. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

I'm not motivated every day to do NoFap and workout. But I still do it even though I don't feel like it that particular day. When I'm running 5 km, the last 2 km are usually all about mental toughness.

So that you don't feel motivated is the biggest excuse in the entire universe. All that's worth something comes with hard work. It doesn't just fall down from the sky. But it's your life, so you can off course decide for yourself what you are doing with it ;)

Captain!, Kanat, nirav2696 and 3 others like this.
  16. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

How long have you been experiencing flatline withdrawals for?

17. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

How long did your flatline/Withdrawals last for?

18. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

Until day 45

Powerous likes this.
  19. Fenix Rising

Fenix Rising Fapstronaut

Acute withdrawals were gone after 4-5 months, depression/anxiety haven't go away until today, they even worsened.

20. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Dude really? You are still depressed this whole time past 200 days?...