1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanting sex

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by EnterTheMatrix, Mar 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

There is this one girl always chat with me on whatsapp. She is in love with I can truly say that. She also said I love many times . But didn't say. Because my problem is that I just need a kiss and sex from her , that's the only need I am getting. And i am not in love her I can say that. Also I have some what told her that I cannot make any false promises so I will ask you what I want honestly. And also she agreed to give me a kiss. But I am confused now what am I supposed to do. ??

2. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

just tell her that you aren't into her and that you two can be "friends"

3. You don't want to be hurting her emotionally. If you both proceed to a sexual or physical relationship, she may develop feelings and attachment towards you, which you may not. So it's better to do all these things with someone you love.

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  4. Who we are to tell you ? You can do whatever.

Literally .

5. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

She wants a physical experience , why do not allow that? I mean you are giving her what she wants .
    You are not using her , simply she wants a physical experience. It doesn't have to be your lover, sometimes is only sex.
    Maybe saying no you regret it.

6. EnterTheMatrix

So are we allowed to do that in friendship

7. EnterTheMatrix

That sounds good

8. EnterTheMatrix

I am cons
    I am. Confused so I asking just for suggestions to help me

9. EnterTheMatrix

So will it be ok to do sex with her , because I am getting confused that I might get feeling for her or vice versa, should I give it a try?

10. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

You already know the correct answer. Don't be afraid. Do the moral thing. Do not toy with the emotion of others.

EnterTheMatrix and again like this.
  11. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Yes , give it a try . Just say to her that you are not in love with her but you wants give it a try. Be sincere.
    She doesn't have to be your lover to have sex.

12. StonePlacidity

Yes! I strongly suggest you read the book "Not Nice" by Aziz, and that hurting is different from harming. Human are not vulnerable, and you shouldn't be feeling guilty for hurting her. She will eventually find someone she loves, and you too.

palindromo and EnterTheMatrix like this.
  13. EnterTheMatrix

That sounds good.

palindromo likes this.
  14. EnterTheMatrix

Sounds reasonable

palindromo likes this.
  15. EnterTheMatrix

But will I be cheating her and should I hurt her conciously

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  16. StonePlacidity

It is not your fault that you don't like her anymore. Millions of people are under the "nice cover". Be yourself. You only live life once, so why be worried by other people?

You're not cheating on her bro. Cheating is when you say you're in a good relationship with someone, but you secretly hook up with someone else. Breaking up isn't cheating.