1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fight club 2020/2021

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Nov 2, 2020.

1. I am thinking of creating a whatsapp group again. It has been a huge success in the past and most of the members in the group got trough. Even myself got to 105 days at most.

This is the Fight club whatsapp group.

To enter you need to be at least 10 days clean and be sure that you are dedicated.

I am inviting people from all cultures and time zones to join. Feel free to express your beliefs but dont go too far down the rabbit hole.

We will try to build each others up by creating a positive environment.

We can discuss workout plans, diet, sleep tips, meditation, sexual transmutation and more. There is no limits really as long as we dont dive into topics that can turn into arguments.

We want the members to be mature and keep the weapons at the door.

No problem if you are mentally ill or whatever but be sure you are ready to make a real effort to stay clean.

I can add a lot more but I think that covers it. We will make this group great together.

I am also limiting it to maximum 20 members so the chat doesn't get absolutely crazy. It usually does in the beginning but then it settles down.

PM me your numbers with a short explanation of what your motivations are and why you will succeed this time. Looking forward to hear from you.

- Nofapsincebirth

PS: Im quite busy so dont be worried if I take a while to reply.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    Henryforward and Batdrew like this.
  2. Batdrew

Batdrew Fapstronaut

Looking forward to join. Today is my day 3 so expect me in one week. :emoji_sunglasses:

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  3. Stay strong :) I believe in you

Batdrew likes this.
  4. @Batdrew you seem ready to join :) PM me your number if still interested.